When is the best time to view your monsters?

Hasi

Go hard, or go home
MFK Member
May 30, 2005
Australia
I have my monster tank right next to my bed like a metre away so first thing i do is check on them when i wake up, watch them for a bit at different periods of the day and sit for atleast 30mins a night watching and feeding them then i tuck them into bed and fall asleep :D

toxicfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
Michigan
cuban jey said:
i guess i got it made cause my 150 is right next to my bed therefore i wake up with monsters and go to sleep with monsters :p
same here bro :headbang2 :hitting:

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
Hasi said:
I have my monster tank right next to my bed like a metre away so first thing i do is check on them when i wake up, watch them for a bit at different periods of the day and sit for atleast 30mins a night watching and feeding them then i tuck them into bed and fall asleep :D

Dont your fish startle you at night sometimes??? It happened a lot to me when my bedroom had tanks..

cuban jey

"tha movement you bastards"
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2005
Tampa Bay
redtailfool said:
Dont your fish startle you at night sometimes??? It happened a lot to me when my bedroom had tanks..
hahaha hell yeah thats why i got a flashlight on my nightsand just in case i gotta pull someone out of someone elses mouth :ROFL:

Hasi

Go hard, or go home
MFK Member
May 30, 2005
Australia
haha yeah man especially my Balas, i swear i have heard them jump and hit the cover glass... Its funny though, one night i didn't replace one cover glass and i heard a bam and i was so tired because i just got back from snowboarding and was wind burnt and couldnt be bothered getting out of bed but i did hear a thump so i searched around the floor with my hand and didn't find nothing so i went to sleep with my arm hanging over the bed LOL!

Sescil

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
NYC
I'm in and out of the fishroom all day. It's funny, I'll be working around the house and walk into the fishroom and just start staring at one of the tanks. After about five minutes I'll snap out of the"trance" and totally forget what I was doing before I started watching ... Anyway, if I had to choose a "perfect" time, I'd say first thing in the morning

jenBLKAROWANA

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2005
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
We have 3 of our tanks in the basement, and we have a giant leather chair in the best spot to view all 3...I usually try to get the chair before my B/F, but he gets it first...lol...i sit on the other chair and watch...ususally at night, when we feed them...Its soooo relaxing! I remember when we got our first tank...a 55 gal, with a couple of oscars, they were sooo fun to watch! We would pull up a couple of chairs and sit and watch them for a couple of hours!
Jen

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store