Which one S. manueli to choose? :)

Piraya

Dovii
Original poster
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2009
Poland
how's your mannie kasia? has it fully recovered? hope so...
Yea, it fully recovered and after that my manny had a huge appetite, before it my fish had eaten only a small piece of smelt every 2-3 days and now it devours 5 smelts in a few seconds (I have to record a movie :)) and wants more, as soon as I approach the aquarium, the piranha is already waiting at the surface for food, the shy picky eater turned into an aggressive heavy eater :)

Reactions: Hendre

Scruffy4

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2020
Yea, it fully recovered and after that my manny had a huge appetite, before it my fish had eaten only a small piece of smelt every 2-3 days and now it devours 5 smelts in a few seconds (I have to record a movie :)) and wants more, as soon as I approach the aquarium, the piranha is already waiting at the surface for food, the shy picky eater turned into an aggressive heavy eater :)
Photos man!!

audiction

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2014
My Fish Room

wow, that's excellent news, thanks for the update...truly appreciate it:). your baby is definitely a keeper...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store