Which one S. manueli to choose? :)

Red Aimara

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2011
E11BE19C-8BC2-4585-8D62-7A9E7E7E361D.jpeg

Another update, has grown a lot in personality. Bolder and not afraid to chase the fingers outside the tank.

Size wise, maybe a little bit...besides trying to keep the water pristine (2-3 times weekly WC) and ample feeder food supply...are there any supplements out there that are recommended for piranha health and growth?

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
View attachment 1389058

Another update, has grown a lot in personality. Bolder and not afraid to chase the fingers outside the tank.

Size wise, maybe a little bit...besides trying to keep the water pristine (2-3 times weekly WC) and ample feeder food supply...are there any supplements out there that are recommended for piranha health and growth?

Only supplement I know of is this vitamin additive Boyd Enterprises Abe16708 Freshwater Vitachem for Aquarium https://g.co/kgs/g6fQEu

audiction

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2014
My Fish Room
View attachment 1389058

very nice manny red aimara. as mentioned by other members the vita chem is an excellent vitamin supplement for your piranhas or other fish you might have. just soak the food for 30min in the vita chem before giving it to them. I also use the vita chem every time I do a 50% water change or just add it weekly to the tank. 50 drops is for a 50 gallon so just adjust accordingly.

Reactions: Red Aimara
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store