Who has other hobbies?

mr fishy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2012
florida
I also rap lol but don't really go over beats a lot. Mainly freestyle stuff. Can't make my own beats sooo yea lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
I like kayaking, paintballing, baseball, golf, and long romantic walks on the beach haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
So many interests, and not enough time nor money to do them all. Long commute 5 days a week and 3 very active kids occupies a majority of my waken hours. Anyway, I still try to, from time to time, dabble in: archery, fishing, hunting, kayaking, off road r/c trucks, bushcraft, firearms, knife throwing, slot cars, surfing, windsurfing, snowboarding, golf, tennis, cycling, guitars, drums.......man I have a lot of toys that's collecting dust most of the time! lol

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Gardening, fish keeping, deep sea fishing, and painting are my main hobbies but I dabble in white water kayaking and rafting, paintball, and sailing.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Spin fishing (onshore and offshore on my boat in Lake Erie), fly fishing, scuba diving (locally with native fish, not on those dang reefs :)), snorkeling (in Lake Erie and in local streams), boating, underwater photography/videography, above water fish photography/videography, fish collecting, traveling, and a bit of ornithology.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Like some of you guys here, i got too many hobbies and not enough time and money for them all...

I'm mainly a collector at heart collecting; street / contemporary art, designer vinyls (toys), sneakers, skateboards etc...

But as far as actual hobbies, i also used to be big on BMX and Mountain Biking, now a days both are just classics hanging up in the apartment and used for random rides around town, also into keeping carnivorous plants... infact, i'm in the process of putting together a Carnivorous Plant terrarium / vivarium on my after work / down time...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store