Who will win the YouTube battle for #1?

CrimsonFog

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Warshingtun
Don't know if you guys have seen this video yet.

Reactions: Ulu

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Am I the only one here that's ever heard of Kevin Novak? He's not much of a personality but his methods are different than anything I've ever done until recently.

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Am I the only one here that's ever heard of Kevin Novak? He's not much of a personality but his methods are different than anything I've ever done until recently.
Nope, watched some of his videos a couple of years ago, and true he's not going to be invited to emcee any TV game shows, but he seems to know his stuff and presents some interesting approaches. With my limited bio-engineering knowledge his anoxic filters seem to make sense, but I never actually tried it -- have you ever?

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
. . . never actually tried it -- have you ever?
Twice, sort of, but ended up draining those tanks when we remodeled, so they only ran for 6 months.
I set up a 10g and then a 16g with Bettas and plecos. The plants grew well. I did vacuum up the poop weekly, but did minimal water changes considering a 9" pleco in a 16g.

Reactions: islandguy11

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
So Rache and Big Rich are both registered MFk's? Anybody else you guys want to out?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store