Who will win the YouTube battle for #1?

Cardeater

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2018
For fish channels, I watch most of Aquarium Coops stuff including listening to the entire Livestreams. I listen to some of Corvous Oscens stuff (got turned onto him from his old collaboration with Cory on "Real fish talk" (now Aquarium Coop Clips channel). Lately, I just try to listen to Corvous' Friday stream as he answers Patron questions on that one.

Occasionally I listen to Steenfot Aquatics though not as much lately. I like KGTropicals but for some reason I haven't been watching his stuff as much lately. I watched a lot of his old stuff last year on road trips , and that really helped me get back into the hobby.

Finally, I've watched King of DIY. For awhile I was keeping up with him but for some reason I haven't been as interested.

I think I like Cory bc he's constantly giving out info and I like learning about stuff. The one thing I don't like is how he has pushed Sera foods so much since that's his main food product now. I realize he's running a business so I still listen and I think he gives out enough valuable info that I can look past it. I would say that Corvous'/Joel also fills that learning desire for me as well.

I do wish Cory would show more of the 800g.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
For fish channels, I watch most of Aquarium Coops stuff including listening to the entire Livestreams. I listen to some of Corvous Oscens stuff (got turned onto him from his old collaboration with Cory on "Real fish talk" (now Aquarium Coop Clips channel). Lately, I just try to listen to Corvous' Friday stream as he answers Patron questions on that one.

Occasionally I listen to Steenfot Aquatics though not as much lately. I like KGTropicals but for some reason I haven't been watching his stuff as much lately. I watched a lot of his old stuff last year on road trips , and that really helped me get back into the hobby.

Finally, I've watched King of DIY. For awhile I was keeping up with him but for some reason I haven't been as interested.

I think I like Cory bc he's constantly giving out info and I like learning about stuff. The one thing I don't like is how he has pushed Sera foods so much since that's his main food product now. I realize he's running a business so I still listen and I think he gives out enough valuable info that I can look past it. I would say that Corvous'/Joel also fills that learning desire for me as well.

I do wish Cory would show more of the 800g.
At first the sales pitch from Cory bugged me. But to be honest I don't think he's trying to sell something that he himself won't use and I like that. So he can sales pitch me. I use his easy green liquid and tabs, plants seem to love it. I tried the nibs took my fish a min but theyll eat it. My Schoutedeni wont touch them. He says his will eat them.

Reactions: islandguy11

Cardeater

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2018
At first the sales pitch from Cory bugged me. But to be honest I don't think he's trying to sell something that he himself won't use and I like that. So he can sales pitch me. I use his easy green liquid and tabs, plants seem to love it. I tried the nibs took my fish a min but theyll eat it. My Schoutedeni wont touch them. He says his will eat them.
Yeah he definitely seems to actually test the stuff and only sell products he actually uses. He's shown that he's rejected stuff that this one filter with the built in heater which wants to make a deal with him to sell their product.

I just am not a fan of Sera foods after reading the ingredients lists and all the food threads here.

Reactions: islandguy11

Cardeater

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2018
I just went on Cory's site to check the Murphy Cam and I decided to look at Aquarium Coops current food list. I see that he must have just reached a deal with Northfin as he has several of their items as "New Arrivals.".

Reactions: twentyleagues

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
Joey's a nice guy and all, and I like the stuff he does, but some of the stuff he's been doing nowadays has been pretty much based on getting views and such, with clickbaitey titles and thumbnails, etc
Paul cuffaro does alot of clickbaity stuff and things I don't agree with, I used to like him but now not so much
Cory definitely deserves alot more subscribers, same with Dexter, just because they show us a side of fishkeeping that most people don't see, as in where some of our fish come from and what its like to own a fish store and breed the fish that go out to the public.
Dexter especially because of his charity work. He's just a good spirited guy trying to make a living and help others while he's at it.

Reactions: Krismo962

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
I recently found about this guy but I think he deserves way more publicity. He seems to be well informed and discusses interesting topics and does all sorts of testing. Plus He's working on a build that puts Joey's tank to shame

burntrubber

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2010
I watch Youtube on TV, I only watch Rachel when I'm alone (Not what you think!) because she scares the kids. I like watching features on people with MTS. I'm more into the aquascape thing so it's stuff like George Farmer, Aquapro and The waterbox. I'd watch Taylor Nicole dean if she'd focus on fish more. The half black/white hair girl... that's all I remember of her.

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'd watch Taylor Nicole dean if she'd focus on fish more. The half black/white hair girl... that's all I remember of her.
I think you got her mixed up with solid gold but both aren't really good at what they do lol

Reactions: burntrubber
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store