Will this be to much?

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
So I want to add 2 more fish to my 55 gallon and was wondering if it would be to much with the fish I already have and dont want to overstock it. I want to add a Toxotes microlepis and a l239 pleco, I currently have

Peacock eel
Albino Rainbow Shark
Electic Blue Acaras
Albino Cory Catfish
Hoplo Catfish
Rubber Nose pleco
Albino Bristlnose Pleco

I can also move the peacock eel to my 125 but I would rather have him in the 55.

jwitty

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2018
So I want to add 2 more fish to my 55 gallon and was wondering if it would be to much with the fish I already have and dont want to overstock it. I want to add a Toxotes microlepis and a l239 pleco, I currently have

Peacock eel
Albino Rainbow Shark
Electic Blue Acaras
Albino Cory Catfish
Hoplo Catfish
Rubber Nose pleco
Albino Bristlnose Pleco

I can also move the peacock eel to my 125 but I would rather have him in the 55.
I would think adding the pleco wouldn’t be a good idea since you already have one and it’s only a 55 gallon

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
I would think adding the pleco wouldn’t be a good idea since you already have one and it’s only a 55 gallon
Ya the more I am thinking about it the more I am leaning towards just the Archerfish since I have a lot of bottom dwellers alredy and the Acaras is the only fish that swims at the top at all.

jwitty

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2018
Ya the more I am thinking about it the more I am leaning towards just the Archerfish since I have a lot of bottom dwellers alredy and the Acaras is the only fish that swims at the top at all.
Ya I was just getting ready to add that you also have the catfish and the Cory, plus the eel although I’m not as familiar with them if they eat on the bottom or not. Plus the albino rainbow shark usually eats on the bottom or at least mine does anyway lol. Cool selection you have now

jwitty

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2018
If ya don’t mind I’d like to see the eel if ya get a chance. I’ve been thinking about getting one but my 120 is pretty full as it is lol

Mitchell The Monster

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2016
Georgia
Plecos create tons of waste so adding another one might be more work than its worth imo. I would personally remove the eel before adding anything else but you will need a very heavy water change schedule.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store