WOAH! OH MY GOD!

A

AquaAlex1993

I don't remember you or anything you said or did. I don't know you nor do I have any hard feelings towards you. But
The last couple of post come off a little arrogant and argumentative, going through the rules one by one trying to prove you case.
Just remember this. Some people will never like you for one reason or another. I'm not just talking about you, I'm talking about people in general. You may not have even done anything and still some people just won't like you.
But when you say I'm sorry and move on then move on. If those people don't accept it that's okay.
When you try to argue that your a good person and you've changed it begins to look as though you haven't.
You just come on MFK and do your thing and contribute and people will start to notice. Don't worry about it.
Your correct. I shouldn't have to do that. I was wrong there.
I will just chat fish and share my love of fish.
Thank you for the words of encouragement they mean a lot. It is nice to meet you.

Reactions: BIG-G

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
Thank you for the words of encouragement they mean a lot. It is nice to meet you.
Same here.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Best way to get on.

I'm one of the only teens that survives on here. Just try to be friendly and helpful to all, if someone doesn't like me there are many other forum members

skjl47

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
I'm one of the only teens that survives on here.
Hello; Yes you are. Even I like your forum personality.

Should we get into karma and Wal-Mart bettas in this thread. Well maybe later if the OP keeps on with the current narrative. Has the OP posted in any threads about fish yet??

Reactions: AquaAlex1993

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa

Should we get into karma and Wal-Mart bettas in this thread. Well maybe later if the OP keeps on with the current narrative. Has the OP posted in any threads about fish yet??

He has a few already

A

AquaAlex1993

Yes,multiple. I would love to chat about tropical fish now. What kind of fish are you keeping sir?
These following 3 threads are ones that I really enjoyed sharing because they are on some fish that I really enjoy. It is nice to talk about these fish. There are pictures of each of my fish in them, I believe.
https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/...dhook-silverdollar-myleus-rubripinnis.689072/

https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/...ce-pufferfish-arothron-nigropunctatus.689071/

https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/my-saltwater-fish.689139/#post-7767246

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have checked out a few of those and too bad you are too far from me or I might have taken your silver dollar trio that you have for sale.

A

AquaAlex1993

I have checked out a few of those and too bad you are too far from me or I might have taken your silver dollar trio that you have for sale.
I know. My redhook and widebars don't seem to like metynnis. they are chasing them around.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I know. My redhook and widebars don't seem to like metynnis. they are chasing them around.
Hah!....and my red hooks bullied my tiger dollars to death.They don't seem to bother the last remaining tiger though.

A

AquaAlex1993

Hah!....and my red hooks bullied my tiger dollars to death.They don't seem to bother the last remaining tiger though.
I wonder why they do that.
My LFS is getting those tiger silverdollars quite often.
But tell me that wide bars or even thin bars are harder to get? Huh...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store