WoW!!! Fusion Blue Arowana!

Fishes33

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
The pictures are just fake no aro has a totally dark eye like this

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I don't think it's fake, because if you look closely, you can see the red iris. It's the angle that makes it look dark.

How about this one? It sold for $650. Looks very similar to the $1800 but less vibrant. Honestly, these fish looks very good and they are even cheaper than my lfs Super Red! O.O"

Ok! I am done with the posting. It's a pointless argument to determine if these fishes are real or not. As I have hundreds of these photos, and I don't want to post them all out. Let me import a few of these in the near future and once they are in my tank, then we can decide if these are fake or not! ^^"

2013.jpg

Zeke

Banned
Jan 29, 2014
chattavegas
If they were just longer and had the flowing fins like the South American Arowana. I just like those fish better. Just my 2¢. Thanks

Arowana1

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
California Motherlode Area
The pictures are just fake no aro has a totally dark eye like this

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
You are thinking photoshop? I never use that program. The eyes are exceptionally dark however even the X back Arowana (Oddball's picture and post 11) that have not got the dark eyes have got great blue color.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
I would love to own an Asian aro. Stunning pictures, if they are real. Thanks for sharing. Wildlife conservation is in my semi-distant future. I have to get into and out of my teaching profession first.

Its a shame what humanity has done to the species. I hope things change, I really do.

Apollo

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2013
India
I don't think it's fake, because if you look closely, you can see the red iris. It's the angle that makes it look dark.

How about this one? It sold for $650. Looks very similar to the $1800 but less vibrant. Honestly, these fish looks very good and they are even cheaper than my lfs Super Red! O.O"

Ok! I am done with the posting. It's a pointless argument to determine if these fishes are real or not. As I have hundreds of these photos, and I don't want to post them all out. Let me import a few of these in the near future and once they are in my tank, then we can decide if these are fake or not! ^^"

View attachment 1059148

Nice looking blue base aros you've posted.
Any pics on red aros ?

Thanks

Last edited:

Apollo

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2013
India
Natural or Dyed? What do you think? Just by looking at this fish, I want to keep arowana again!!!! :WHOA:

View attachment 1058958

View attachment 1058959

View attachment 1058960

View attachment 1058961

View attachment 1058962

That fish is either dyed or photoshopped.
Ive seen several arowanas and this one is definitely not real.

The easy giveaway here is if you take any golden XB, the core colour can be blue, purple, black, brown etc but the outer rim shine will be yellowish to gold.
But in this fish we can clearly see the shine in the outer rim and it appears blue, which is not possible.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store