Your Move,Viper!

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Hello; I intend to be very civil but at odds with your sated opinion. I will not call you names and such even indirectly.
First I do not know what is wrong with drag queens but I know they are not normal. Whose normal? My normal of course. If you or others have a different normal so be it but my guess is the behavior is abnormal to the majority of folks.

I do not know if some who is abnormal by my standards has a fetish with children or not. There is enough trouble knowing who is safe around children when they conform to the norms of society about the way they dress. There is no valid reason, to my way of thinking, why a man would dress as a woman in particular to read to children. The only thing that comes to mind is a desire to make what is abnormal behavior seem OK by exposing children to it. Perhaps a type of indoctrination.

You are correct in that I am not willing to be tolerant of this particular tactic. I do not much care if a man wants to dress in women clothes but I do have an issue when it is done around children other than their own. Especially in a public library. You have your opinion and I have mine.
Why would you resort to calling me names? I didnt call you a name and to imply you are holding back is you trying to insite. Come on now either call me a name or dont but dont half ass it to try to start something you're already there son!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah same here.I just do not see any point in exposing children to such people.It amazes me that parents even take part in it.I bet if the library held bible classes or firearms safety classes for the children there would be people screaming in the street out front.Its a fringe adult behavior that children should not be exposed to.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Ok well the same thing happened in cali. Parents had no knowledge which is dead wrong. There kids were being taught how to apply make up smh
Its not intolerant to want to make decisions on what your kids are exposed to at a young age.

btw one of the transgenders reading to the kids had a prior.
Agreed! That is wrong. The only person that should be showing a kid how to apply makeup should be mom or in some cases dad...i guess and they will know when its the right time to do so.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Haha yes! I did mean that. But ive had a long and hard day so you'll have to forgive the inability to spell not that its that great normally. If there is a ulterior motive to it then yes, but what if they dress that way all the time and they applied to the job that way and were hired? I wouldnt leave my kids unattended with anyone other then myself my wife my mom or grudgingly her parents. So for me its a mute point as to how they are dressed I'm gonna be right there.
Hahaha mute lol moot lol hahaha I suc tonight. Lol

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Agreed! That is wrong. The only person that should be showing a kid how to apply makeup should be mom or in some cases dad...i guess and they will know when its the right time to do so.
I bet parents would have had an issue with the make up aspect alone... why is this done in school butmany were upset that this was an awareness day where the school board supposedly agree to send literature home prior to these events. Some things just have a time and place in a kids life

Reactions: twentyleagues

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Hello; I intend to be very civil but at odds with your sated opinion. I will not call you names and such even indirectly.
First I do not know what is wrong with drag queens but I know they are not normal. Whose normal? My normal of course. If you or others have a different normal so be it but my guess is the behavior is abnormal to the majority of folks.

I do not know if some who is abnormal by my standards has a fetish with children or not. There is enough trouble knowing who is safe around children when they conform to the norms of society about the way they dress. There is no valid reason, to my way of thinking, why a man would dress as a woman in particular to read to children. The only thing that comes to mind is a desire to make what is abnormal behavior seem OK by exposing children to it. Perhaps a type of indoctrination.

You are correct in that I am not willing to be tolerant of this particular tactic. I do not much care if a man wants to dress in women clothes but I do have an issue when it is done around children other than their own. Especially in a public library. You have your opinion and I have mine.
To be 100% honest and transparent I believe being "***" "transgender" or whatever else we call it is a form of chemical imbalance or mental illness if you will. I have no issues with them and believe all sick people should be treated fairly as should all no matter their gender, color or if its not forced upon others their sexual preference. Not so long ago it could have been said "did you see that colored guy reading to our kids, hes probably poisoning their minds" .
Yeah same here.I just do not see any point in exposing children to such people.It amazes me that parents even take part in it.I bet if the library held bible classes or firearms safety classes for the children there would be people screaming in the street out front.Its a fringe adult behavior that children should not be exposed to.
Agreed! Whole heartedly

Come on bro! Popcorn? Really?
:raspberry

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The colored guy thing was not a good example....unless the guy was into some kind of alternative lifestyle.

Reactions: FMA4ME

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
To be 100% honest and transparent I believe being "***" "transgender" or whatever else we call it is a form of chemical imbalance or mental illness if you will. I have no issues with them and believe all sick people should be treated fairly as should all no matter their gender, color or if its not forced upon others their sexual preference. Not so long ago it could have been said "did you see that colored guy reading to our kids, hes probably poisoning their minds" .
Hello; The color of my skin is a totally different thing than abnormal behavior. As far as I know cross dressing is not gene linked behavior but some sort of choice. Very poor example in my opinion.

Come on bro! Popcorn? Really?
:raspberry
Hello; I get that you are trying to bait me into a violation of forum rules. Interesting that some how my saying I will not call names and will be civil is translated by you to mean I am in effect already calling names. Very convoluted logic to say the least. Keep fishing tho and I will keep on being civil.

Reactions: twentyleagues
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store