7500 GALLON SHARK TANK FOR MY NEW HOME

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
It looks great. I thought this was going to be one of those threads where the OP says they are going build the tank in 20 years or the thread just never gets updated. I am looking foward to to the updates.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It looks great. I thought this was going to be one of those threads where the OP says they are going build the tank in 20 years or the thread just never gets updated. I am looking foward to to the updates.
I couldn't have said it any better and that last photo....just wow.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
just wild, :)

Ppoeschl

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2014
Panama City Beach
Do you have a degassing chamber for the ozone?
Have you made final decisions on the stocking list? I have to add to my comments on white tips... They can be very problematic when they get mature to be honest. They are like the black tips and will test every fish in the aquarium... I kind of held up due to everyone's praise of these fish but we have too many issues with them to stay silent.

kerimo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2013
Istanbul
Do you have a degassing chamber for the ozone?
Have you made final decisions on the stocking list? I have to add to my comments on white tips... They can be very problematic when they get mature to be honest. They are like the black tips and will test every fish in the aquarium... I kind of held up due to everyone's praise of these fish but we have too many issues with them to stay silent.
I decided not to put WTR sharks in the tank. The supplier (de JONG Holland) advised against it as well. I'm shaping up the final list, will share it with you when done.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store