All things Star Wars

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I don't get it. How far into the future is this supposed to be? All that technology, and they fight with swords?? What am I missing here?
LOL!.....Pay attention Rock,in just about every one of the last six installments the films starts with the bold yellow writing....Long ago,in a galaxy far far away.So,they are actually in the past but their technology is far more advanced than ours.

TankDempsey

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2012
Third rock from the sun
I liked it. It seemed predictable at parts however, I even called one of the more shocking parts before the movie came out. Regardless of that I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Solid storyline too.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I liked it. It seemed predictable at parts however, I even called one of the more shocking parts before the movie came out. Regardless of that I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Solid storyline too.
I've made a prediction as to why Luke Skywalker is not in any of the trailers. I haven't decided if I want to know if I'm correct or not before I see it.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
salary cap hold out, oh, wait, this star wars thread, never mind. but just to throw it out there he may be out of AA batteries?

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
I'm just back from seeing it, obviously not gonna post spoilers; but I felt like it was pretty much a carbon copy of the first film, with different set pieces.

Plus the villain was weak.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
He's no Darth Maul.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store