Barramundi - Seafood Market Rescue

Bonytang

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2018
that's a pretty sweet exhibit duanes duanes + that turtle says it all! those archers are also probably the biggest i've seen, never kept them but are def popular in brackish. pretty neat to think of all the other crazy characters some fish live with + feeding time in an exhibit like that would be cool to see. i grew up in chicago so shedd aquarium was always a 2x yearly visit but here in colorado now & only got to see the denver aquarium once maybe 2016, was amazed w/the asian aros they have can't remember much else except for the super dodgy tiger exhibit right when you walk in lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Very impressive looking archers and others,it's been more than twenty years since I've been to that aquarium and I don't recall seeing such a nich looking display when I went.

ken31cay

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2022
Cayman Islands
Actually looks pretty good.

Reactions: Bonytang

ken31cay

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2022
Cayman Islands
One of my favorite dishes is locally prepared turtle stew. There is a turtle farm here (Green Sea Turtles) that supplies the market. It may be an acquired taste for some, but IMO it is a true delicacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonytang

Bonytang

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2018
One of my favorite dishes is locally prepared turtle stew. There is a turtle farm here (Green Sea Turtles) that supplies the market. It may be an acquired taste for some, but IMO it is a true delicacy.
had it with cherry wine vinegar in the Florida Keys it was pretty dank

Reactions: ken31cay
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store