Black or Silver?

ichthusfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2011
southkorea,seoul/Texas
For personality, i would go for the silver but for beauty and manageable size i would go for the black. Consider that this is from personal experience and each fish might differ

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
I wasnt looking for points, only childish people like your self do. Keyboard Warrior, keep your negative comments to yourself or get off this website. I must say though that it was a well written response. People might give YOU points for sounding so inteligent. How long did it take you to put that together?
Dont be stupid. That is a modified quote from the movie "Billy Madison". It is in my signature. Unfortunatly it only shows when I post from my computer and not my phone.

Though the puke you posted for a picture deserves that flavor of post. Why even bother posting that, and then claim it to be a three footer with no DE. :bs:

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
For personality, i would go for the silver but for beauty and manageable size i would go for the black. Consider that this is from personal experience and each fish might differ
My blacks got just as big as my silvers.

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Here ya go
[YT]5hfYJsQAhl0[/YT]

sabmakj21

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2014
Hawaii
Dont be stupid. That is a modified quote from the movie "Billy Madison". It is in my signature. Unfortunatly it only shows when I post from my computer and not my phone.

Though the puke you posted for a picture deserves that flavor of post. Why even bother posting that, and then claim it to be a three footer with no DE. :bs:
Wow you must live under a rock (Boulder maybe) or something. Do you honestly think all silver aros get drop eye? To think that is stupid. Why don't you go to Hilo Hawaii and take a look for yourself, if you can afford it. With your intelligence, I doubt you could. Quoting Billy Madison? OmG.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Wow you must live under a rock (Boulder maybe) or something. Do you honestly think all silver aros get drop eye? To think that is stupid. Why don't you go to Hilo Hawaii and take a look for yourself, if you can afford it. With your intelligence, I doubt you could. Quoting Billy Madison? OmG.

Get your panties out of a wad. Getting a little aggressive, aren't you? You offer junk pictures as proof and you get called on your BS. That's just the way it is.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Dang, this has become more of an argument than a thread trying to help out a guy getting his first aro

OP, I like the look of blacks but my silvers had more personality and ate a little big better. But, the silvers did end up getting drop eye but my black didnt so I do believe that if you really dont like drop eye and you want a really elegant show stopper a black is your fish. If you want a huge beast that doesnt always look the best but eats food like a pig and has a little more personality, get a silver.
They are both great fish to chose from so Im sure either way you'll be happy with your decision

TheBroc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2014
CALIFORNIA
So my local fish store is having a big sale next week. When they do this they get rare fish. Last time was a tigrinus (which no one ever bought) and now they have a aripima giga and a black aro! Checked it out, pretty sweet aro. What's a fair price? It's about 6" keep in mind I've never seen one in my area ever. At any of the 6 LFS

sabmakj21

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2014
Hawaii
Get your panties out of a wad. Getting a little aggressive, aren't you? You offer junk pictures as proof and you get called on your BS. That's just the way it is.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Why is it BS Rodger? Billy Madison was the one who is attacking me. If he didnt delete his first negative post you would see. All I'm trying to say is that there is no need for negative comments. Yes my picture crap, so are half the pictures posted on MFK. Does that make everyone else a liar? Maybe you need to rethink your approach too. If you look at my posts, I normally don't respond to such nonsense. But I do feel it necessary when people feel they need to publicly bash someone who is just trying to add to the conversation and give positive input. Thus is not what this site is for and thus is probably why are societies are so messed up.

sabmakj21

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2014
Hawaii
I'm sorry Rodger, I didn't mean to lash out at you. It just pisses me off when people say unnecessary things, kind of like what I just did. Stupid right? Sorry to Bderick67 too. It's not right for me to attack you for what you did. From now on, I just won't respond to negative comments. I want to be better than that and that's what I try to teach my kids.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store