DATNOID CARE SHEET, HERE IT IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
the Office living in the now...
Sorry my friend egon to this date, there has been no solid evidence of any Datnoids being farm raised.

:grinno:

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
So wait, help me out here, you saying: to date there's no Datnoid breeding. Do you "strongly believe this?" Are you saying this with confidence? "To date, I strongly believe with confidence there's no Datnoid breeding projects going on anywhere in the world, only wild caught is available" oh, okay now that you put it that way I believe your right.

The OP must be wrong...........who do I believe now?

Can you see my point? You and the OP equally have no effin clue what your talking about, it's a 50/50 shot, one of you is correct and one of you is wrong.

To be fair, I read every post and I was just having a little fun with you both.

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
Egon;3795136; said:
So wait, help me out here, you saying: to date there's no Datnoid breeding. Do you "strongly believe this?" Are you saying this with confidence? "To date, I strongly believe with confidence there's no Datnoid breeding projects going on anywhere in the world, only wild caught is available" oh, okay now that you put it that way I believe your right.

The OP must be wrong...........who do I believe now?

Can you see my point? You and the OP equally have no effin clue what your talking about, it's a 50/50 shot, one of you is correct and one of you is wrong.

To be fair, I read every post and I was just having a little fun with you both.
yes your right i have absolutely no effin clue what i'm talking about.
FFS you still have not read much of this thread have you.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
MikeGF123;3800678; said:
Its not that serious but it still doesn't change the fact that they are NOT being breed and if they are where's the proof
See, your contradicting yourself. Stay with me on this one.

Your asking for "proof" they are being bred. Yet your saying in the same sentence: "it still doesn't change the fact they are NOT being bred"

See the contradiction? Your saying you want proof they are being bred yet it's a fact they are not being bred because...........you really really believe it?
or you strongly believe it?
or ........wait for it......you really really strongly believe with confidence Dats are not being bred in captivity. :headbang2

I have you telling me it's a fact Dats are not being bred in captivity, done. Fact is fact and thats a fact. Because I said so! Do you work for the government.........of Russia? LOL
The guys here on MFK are suppose to just believe you because you said so? :ROFL:

Honestly?

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
the Office living in the now...
This is going no where but circles.

:grinno:

Oh wait, I just contradicted myself didn't I?

First I state that this is going No Where but then I said its going in Circles?

:duh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store