Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

Polypterus

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
Detroit
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;5041579; said:
7.62x38??:confused: need to read up on that. that has to be potent. edit not as potent as i would have though but still a good round
Depends on how you reload them.. Factory is not impressive and not much more useful than punching holes in paper. (or short range executions) Reloads created with the correct bullet with the correct powder and tweaked just right are a different story.

Unfortunate rut people tend to get themselves into when it comes to firearms is they think they are pigeonholed to factory ammo. This is not true if you are willing to do just a bit more work.

I'm one that will fully put the time and money to make sure that the ammo I use is exactly as I want it and it is what my guns want as well.

dmopar74

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2006
Tri cities washington
Clay;5041501; said:
9mm HK P7 PSP. That is all, thanks for coming. It's not for everyone, but I *love* this gun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_&_Koch_P7

The classic and yet innovative design of the P7 has made it a cult favorite and because it is no longer made, it has retained it's value. It is especially appreciated for the safe nature for CCW. One in the chamber without accidental discharge possibility is pretty amazing. The firing pin will not engage until after the squeeze cocker is depressed.

Besides, who can argue with a chromed P7 with Nils grips? Not Hans Gruber...

Sort_of_want.jpg

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Pejelajarto;5041641; said:
Depends on how you reload them.. Factory is not impressive and not much more useful than punching holes in paper. (or short range executions) Reloads created with the correct bullet with the correct powder and tweaked just right are a different story.

Unfortunate rut people tend to get themselves into when it comes to firearms is they think they are pigeonholed to factory ammo. This is not true if you are willing to do just a bit more work.

I'm one that will fully put the time and money to make sure that the ammo I use is exactly as I want it and it is what my guns want as well.
for this statement you get a :headbang2

i want to get into reloading but havnt had the chance too. one day i will. if i pick up a 10mm u def will.

the nagant revolver seems like it would be uncomfortable to carry. is it?

mqktandy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2010
Iowa
Forgot to list the only one you really need for anything....5.7x28mm. FN F57. Weights less than a Glock, less recoil, more damaging round, holds more rounds of those rounds....basically the best ccw you could buy. Or best target, combat sidearm...the list goes on. Only down side is price.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
mqktandy;5041909; said:
Forgot to list the only one you really need for anything....5.7x28mm. FN F57. Weights less than a Glock, less recoil, more damaging round, holds more rounds of those rounds....basically the best ccw you could buy. Or best target, combat sidearm...the list goes on. Only down side is price.
By far not the best. Super expensive gun, rounds expensive and frankly questionable balistics. It was designed to piece light armour. Full auto fire to punch a bunch of small holes in a target. That is what that round is for. its basicly a slightly faster 22 mag. I would never think of carrying this weapon. Thier are far better choises.

Posted on mobile.monsterfishkeepers.com

beex215

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2006
usa
the law banned me from carry guns on me. they even have a restraining order that my hands can never leave my pockets. im too much of a lethal weapon.

but prior to that, i liked to carry carry my 12g automatics in my arms at all times. not even concealed.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
seamus;5042116; said:
Where's the .410 love?

ur in NJ. isnt it illegal for you to even think about guns??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store