Finally - Ultima 10,000 Setup

FinHunter101

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2012
Out Back In The Woods!
What are u using for bio-media in the filter??? I just bought the xtreme bio filter from seagatefilters for my 1200 indoor pond the media in the xtreme is almost like k1 kaldness but different shape with more surface area

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Feel free to send me ur eheim seeing as how u don't need it anymore ;)

Seriously rad filter bro

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
What are u using for bio-media in the filter??? I just bought the xtreme bio filter from seagatefilters for my 1200 indoor pond the media in the xtreme is almost like k1 kaldness but different shape with more surface area
Using the stock media that came with the filter.

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Is that thing not up and running yet?

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
Is that thing not up and running yet?

Almost, just got another section done...BUT....stupid me wipes off some excess cement with a towel, then towel goes into fan knocking over the cleaner.....so now I gotta go back to Lowes where I just came from and get another can :(

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Trust me I know it's always something. I had thought same with my plumbing. Like I redid all the thread tape on ever seam but forgot the one at the pump outflow. So had to tear it all apart there and of course I was out of thread tape so another trip to Lowes. At least it is only like 5 minutes for me. But it was bad when multiple people were saying. Hey back again are we. Yes I am and I hope it is the last time this time.

Almost, just got another section done...BUT....stupid me wipes off some excess cement with a towel, then towel goes into fan knocking over the cleaner.....so now I gotta go back to Lowes where I just came from and get another can :(

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
Trust me I know it's always something. I had thought same with my plumbing. Like I redid all the thread tape on ever seam but forgot the one at the pump outflow. So had to tear it all apart there and of course I was out of thread tape so another trip to Lowes. At least it is only like 5 minutes for me. But it was bad when multiple people were saying. Hey back again are we. Yes I am and I hope it is the last time this time.

Its right up the road from me as well..

Well I'm back and back at it and will post an update. I also got a drain pan for a water heater, just got done putting the filter on it. Now back at the plumbing :)

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
Any reason to put a check valve anywhere on this system?
Look at it this way, if you remove the pump a column of water will shower the floor. Input to the pump will continue to syphon water out of the tank onto the floor. Valve....check valve?????

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store