Fish Showing Pimples and Tumor-looking-thing

MoNsTeR FiS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 5, 2014
USA
I put in salt and turned the heater up to 84. Thanks for the input.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
That's good. Be sure to boost aeration in your tank since warmer water holds less DO (dissolved oxygen). The gravel wash/water change that was recommended will reduce the pathogens population. It would be a benefit to perform a water change every 3 days to keep the disease's population in check during treatment.

MoNsTeR FiS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 5, 2014
USA
I did a gravel vac (had to go in the tank) and am draining the tank right now. The pimples-looking-things are now an irritated red color. I will post pics when i do a complete water change later today, and some of the african cichlids have blood around their gills. How much salt should i add and could i keep the drip system on and just add salt every day?

MoNsTeR FiS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 5, 2014
USA
I did a water change but there is so much bubbles on the glass i can't get a clear picture of the fish. I will try to get a pic tomorrow.

robert511

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2013
orange county ca
Aquanero hit him up on here that's his screen handle on mfk. Aquanero he is great at nailing it with this type of **** I had something like that and I listen to him and it went away I don't want to guess and tell you what I did that worked it's better to ask him

Sent from my SM-N900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MoNsTeR FiS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 5, 2014
USA
All pics form today:
IMG_0469 2.JPG On the dragonblood peacock cichlid there is blood along the gill but I'm not able to get a good picture because he is almost always hiding. (he used to be the 2nd domant fish in the tank but now he is probably one of the least domant fish. On the red shouldered peacock cichlid that is what used to look like a slice in his side. I posted that earlier.

IMG_0469.JPGThis is the same picture as above except the arrows are pointing to a tumor-looking-thing that durned bloody yesterday. It has been there for 3 days that i know of. It dosent seem to be getting bigger.

I didn't notice these until today:
Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 5.06.43 PM.pngI have no clue what caused this or what it is.

IMG_0454.JPGI have no clue what caused this or what it is. (about the thing sticking out of the P. smilis)

IMG_0454.JPG

IMG_0469 2.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 5.06.43 PM.png

MoNsTeR FiS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 5, 2014
USA
After feeding the fish i saw that a red empress has a pimple-looking-thing that is looks exactly like the thing the D. compresserceps i posted earlier has. Also half of my zebra obliquidens have something that looks exactly like what the nimbochromis venustus has

robert511

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2013
orange county ca
I told you in a earlier post who to pm he will lead you in the right direction on how to treat and what meds

Sent from my SM-N900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store