FISHING SEASON 2K10!!!!!!

Tequila

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
USA
jworth;4686273; said:
^^ nice cold weather catch. Thats tough fishing right there. Everything here is icing over like crazy. I went middle of last month with no action and that was it for me.

Hope I can share some more pictures next year. I always fish by myself and have no one to take the pics!

Good season everyone!
Send me a plane ticket and I'll take the pics for you!:naughty:

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
jworth;4686273; said:
^^ nice cold weather catch. Thats tough fishing right there. Everything here is icing over like crazy. I went middle of last month with no action and that was it for me.

Hope I can share some more pictures next year. I always fish by myself and have no one to take the pics!

Good season everyone!
Good post!!

Yeah fishing(fw) is pretty tough this time of the year in NJ but I love fishing so much I just have to try

MultispeciesTamer

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2008
Michigan
You guys can pack it in. I am not done by a long shot, with work all spring, and summer and school this fall Christmas Break is my time to fish this year. From open water walleyes and steelhead to ice fishing for pike, crappie, gills. Its just the beginning to my Favorite time of year. =)

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Hit the pier again today. COLD! About 45 degrees!! Only caught about 15 whiting. The bobos where running pretty good but were only eating bubble rigs and not my pomp jigs. Out of shear boredome during a lull in the action I decided to snag a huge cow nose ray with my pomp jig ad fight him for a little while and wouldnt you know it, a HUGE school of pompano swam through as Im snagged up with the ray. :/

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
MultispeciesTamer;4689824; said:
You guys can pack it in. I am not done by a long shot, with work all spring, and summer and school this fall Christmas Break is my time to fish this year. From open water walleyes and steelhead to ice fishing for pike, crappie, gills. Its just the beginning to my Favorite time of year. =)
Well don't forget to post up ur catches, so we can end the year off with a bang!!!

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
JD7.62;4690004; said:
Hit the pier again today. COLD! About 45 degrees!! Only caught about 15 whiting. The bobos where running pretty good but were only eating bubble rigs and not my pomp jigs. Out of shear boredome during a lull in the action I decided to snag a huge cow nose ray with my pomp jig ad fight him for a little while and wouldnt you know it, a HUGE school of pompano swam through as Im snagged up with the ray. :/
That's life and I'll would love to catch fresh whitting, that's my favorite fried fish!!

MultispeciesTamer

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2008
Michigan
cichlid fiend;4691693; said:
Well don't forget to post up ur catches, so we can end the year off with a bang!!!
I hear yeah CF. I hope to get out this weekend, Finals are next week then its go time :headbang2.

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
The Delaware river is freezing up, so the lakes don't stand a chance. The water is all solid on the top. The D&R canal is the only thing thats not freezing up, so its official, my season is over.

That sucks!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store