Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
cichlid fiend;4161134; said:
SPots fished-1

Time fished-12.5 hrs

Fish landed-I-22/Dennis-8

Todays lake of choice was "Carnegie lake. We landed mosty little ones today but as we talked to alot of different boats we did better then eveyone else. This lake isnt supposed to have CP's but as we were making are rounds BAM fish, buzzy bait gone. At first im thinking it was a musky but as I was tieing on another buzzy I could see the fish making a wake in the same spot. So Dennis threw his spinny right in there, fish on, but Mr. Novice let it get off at the boat. Dennis how ever was able to land the biggest of the day(2.8lbs)!!

Almost forgot, I finally pulled out the baitcaster and caught my first ever baitcaster fish(pic)!!!!

Only a few decent size ones but the bite was excellent!!!

~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~
ha straight so there are chains in carnegie

Thalan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2008
jacksonville
Inshore SW has not been kind to me lately. I went yesterday and caught a sunburn. My brother caught a 28" 13lb Black Drum:drool: and the other guy we went with (who is member here apparently) caught a 26" Trout. So it was a good day for some.
I need to get back on some FW soon.

Dreamsofpeace54

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
Maryland
took the new boat out finally on saturday. We wented to try above the dam for some big flathead catfish. I didnt have any time to get some live bait so we took what we had.

Unfortuantly we didnt catch any flatties but did catch a mess of channels. no monsters but a decent one at 4 lbs was caught by my dad. A friend came with us and between the 3 of us we must of caught close to 60 catfish.

My dad had somewhere to be at 5 so we docked early and my buddy and i went to fish a place called "Fishin Barrel" there are a bunch of farm ponds stocked with bass and what not. The pressure there must be terrible. There were probably 10 other people there while it was raining. I was able to catch a 10-11" on a crappie tube and that was it for the day.

05-22-10 Largemouth Bass Fishin Barrel.jpg

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
szymon328;4161310; said:
ha straight so there are chains in carnegie
Yeah we found one all the way in the back in the canal part that goes under Alexander RD by the kayak rental place.

Are you the guy we seen on the bridge?

MultispeciesTamer

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2008
Michigan
ah the attatchments are back up heres the two trout pics I have on my computer many to come when i locate my micro sd adaptor.
fish 2010 021.jpg

fish 2010 022.jpg

likestofish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
Duluth, GA
What a pretty brown trout

Tequila

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
USA
Well I'm back from fishing Florida and looking forward to Bass'n in NJ & NY and Striper Fishing by night.
Here's one small ticket that provens Florida to be the Bass Pro Capital, what other state has this:

:nilly:

Tequila

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
USA
Here are the few remaining photos of my last trip to Florida:

Above the land where to BIG Bass Hale from. Their in there alright you just gotta find then and then drag them out only to fight them again in 25+ foot of open water to the bank.

:popcorn:

szymon328

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
cichlid fiend;4163475; said:
Yeah we found one all the way in the back in the canal part that goes under Alexander RD by the kayak rental place.

Are you the guy we seen on the bridge?
yup im the dude that was on the little dock for a bit then moved onto the aqueduct and said my friend saw a duck get inhaled lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store