Frontosa Burundi spitting food out?

grail63

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
Arizona
Is she breathing more heavily than normal? Sounds like bloat or some other internal parasite. I would start with Epsom salt and treat with either metro or API general cure ASP. From my experience its not good when a cichlid stops eating for a long period of time. Its probably 50/50 at this point if you can save her.

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
Is she breathing more heavily than normal? Sounds like bloat or some other internal parasite. I would start with Epsom salt and treat with either metro or API general cure ASP. From my experience its not good when a cichlid stops eating for a long period of time. Its probably 50/50 at this point if you can save her.
No heavy breathing, ill post a Picture later today. I need to order some of this stuff home ok. I need to start off with Epsom Salt, but i need to mae sure it dosnt hurt my synodontis catfish. Will the Epsom salt, or the generalcure damage the synodontis? 2 Eupterus, and one unidentified synodntis.

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
Heres the pictures. Its hard to get good ones when its scared of the camera and my synodontis unidentified Wanted to investigate.. image.jpg

image.jpg

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
Can and could i feed while i medicate, getting "exit" general cure tomorrow.

Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store