I Pray these two pair up!!!!

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
Well I vented this fish once and I am not about to stress her by doing it again. The reality is I could have gotten it wrong and it could be a male but either way I'm not really concerned about it.
your title says that's ur main concern, and what you are doing with them too.

I really just tried to save your time. But I understand for you.. You are the onwner and we are only saying stuff. U wanna try and prove it to yourself

EricNguyen

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2014
Evanston IL
your title says that's ur main concern, and what you are doing with them too.

I really just tried to save your time. But I understand for you.. You are the onwner and we are only saying stuff. U wanna try and prove it to yourself
I lol when these two actually pair up gonna be slap in the face

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
I lol when these two actually pair up gonna be slap in the face
I ve Been wrong about more important things than this.
all this aside that fish is dense with patterns lookin dope.

and maybe they are becoming a pair like how Crazycichlid described their behavior.

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
I know you want it to be female but he's really not.

aquatic_wonders

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2007
SOCAL
Any update on this awesome pair?

CrazyCichlids

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Manahawkin, NJ
Update on this pair: I went to the East Coast Facebook Flowerhorn show back in June. It was an amazing time, and I got to talk with so many hobbyists who have been keeping/breeding FH for long periods of time. I vented this Kamfa again a few weeks before the show and I was still convinced it was a female. At the show I showed the vent pics to many hobbyists to get their opinions and it was literally a 50/50 split between people that believed it was a male and people that believed it was a female. Then I had a breeder tell me that since it was a Kamfa that its development would be so much slower and that his female Kamfa only lays twice a year but when she does she lays more eggs then another type of FH. To be completely honest I am still unsure of the gender of this fish and only time will truly tell. Either way I love this FH because its pearls are just incredible. In the mean time I got a proven, egg laying, Thai Silk female that Im currently going to try breeding to my big King SRD.

bigmuddin69

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2009
Nebraska
Update on this pair: I went to the East Coast Facebook Flowerhorn show back in June. It was an amazing time, and I got to talk with so many hobbyists who have been keeping/breeding FH for long periods of time. I vented this Kamfa again a few weeks before the show and I was still convinced it was a female. At the show I showed the vent pics to many hobbyists to get their opinions and it was literally a 50/50 split between people that believed it was a male and people that believed it was a female. Then I had a breeder tell me that since it was a Kamfa that its development would be so much slower and that his female Kamfa only lays twice a year but when she does she lays more eggs then another type of FH. To be completely honest I am still unsure of the gender of this fish and only time will truly tell. Either way I love this FH because its pearls are just incredible. In the mean time I got a proven, egg laying, Thai Silk female that Im currently going to try breeding to my big King SRD.
I read through the entire thread I'm liking what I see definitely watching for updates.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store