Most popular marine fishes

IoStrisciare

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 9, 2005
A Watery Grave
Best Tangs for me are the Sohal and Achilles...

have 3 volitans in a fibre with a Fu Manchu. Prefer the Fu Manchu to the other 3...

Flame angels are very beautiful but need proper quarantine to survive long. Once they get ich they kinda expire fast.

Cleaner wrasses normally aren't in very good condition when they come in. Frequent improper packing done hence they arrive in an already near dead situation. However if you get one that manages to go through with the entire quarantine process it'll be a very nice addition to your tank. Trying to get a hawaiian myself.

Clown wise i think the orange is still my favorite. They have a lot of variations in colors.

No one likes hogs? I think the cuban hog is quite a nice looking fellow.

Yasha gobies are beautiful too if you're going with the small fishes.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
andyourblueblood;1265496; said:
good luck i went through 2 hawaiins for $30 a piece. what a pain they are! i hear lyretails are also good cleaners though.
Mine actually did great, was eating bloodworms and Brins shrimp, but died form Ich. Ironic that it died from something that it is supposed to feast on.

tunerX

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
The achilles tang is awesome. My wife wouldn't let me pick one up for fear of it kicking the snot out of the powder brown tang. I told her we could trade in the powder brown but she wasn't having any of it.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
I like eels, frogfish, and butterflies.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store