Most popular marine fishes

ukshaun

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2008
UK
I like Power Blue, Lipstick Tang, Queen Angel, and Picasso Trigger fish most of all. There's also another fish I like that few mention, and its the Long Nose Filefish.

Googled Image: Piccaso Trigger

Googled Image: Long Nose File

I used to own a Piccaso Tigger, and they are amazing little creatures.
After some time they learn to recognize their owner. As walked into our living room (where the tank was situated) out of the cornder of my eye I could always see the other fish going about their business, except that is, the trigger fish. He would see me and surface to the top of the tank and remain quite still, and if I turned to look at him, he would shake his head left to right quite fast (he wanted feeding).

smurph1415

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
SW chicago subs, Illinois
i love all my saltwater fish- 2 stingrays, batfish, 2 hand caught chromies, clownfish, flame fin tang, zebra moray, volitan lion, niger trigger, dogface puffer, and huma trigger : )

lizardfishman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Oregon
my favorite are angels, groupers, and rays. my favorite of those are majestic angels, blue-line groupers, and yellow stingrays.

zepprocker45

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2008
California
I love Morays, Tangs, Triggers, Lionfish.... although i've only kept clownfish, damsels, and cardinals (b/c of a small 12 gallon nano) hah.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store