Most popular marine fishes

jmitchell

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2007
Massachusetts
You absolutely have to love anglers and frogfish! I have a Wartskin Angler (Antennarus Malcatus) and he is awesome! He lives in a 20L (only grows to 4-5") by himself with various corals and such! I'll tell you, to see him eat live silversides is probably the coolest thing Ive ever seen! The Giant anglers (antennarus Commerson) are absolute beasts! Grow to a 1'+ and eat things 1'+! Truly an amazing creature...

I also like mantis shrimp! So cool to watch hunt and probably more aggressive than 99% of freshwater fish ;-)

-LJ

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
sohal tangs
jawfish
DA's
fairy wrasse
anthias
basslets
eels

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
just purchased a radiant wrasse. its a very healthy one. had him in the tank for like and hour and he was already eating away.

the achilles tang is by far my favorite tang, and second would be the powder blue.

the titan trigger is a powerful specimen and is deff a tank buster, reaching close to 3 feet. pretty sweet fish.

just my list of favorites.

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
Aribenlaw;1372331; said:
No pics=Fail

lol sorry. i dont have a camera to do that with. my friend is getting back form seattle and he should be getting some pics for me soon lol. ill post it when i get it.

Aribenlaw

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2006
Tempe, Arizona
sweeTang21;1372733; said:
lol sorry. i dont have a camera to do that with. my friend is getting back form seattle and he should be getting some pics for me soon lol. ill post it when i get it.
Ok, youre off the hook...for now.

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
ok so im having an issue. I thought i could get this to work lol. i got a pic of that wrasse, but cant seem to get it on this thread?? any ideas. im new to transferring pics.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store