MY RED SEA AQUARIUM BUILD THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2012
Ok thanks but is it ok if i leave it their for a few days and glue it later this week? Cuz i dont have the time right now... i was thinking Tuesday or Wednesday? Will it be ok that long?
No Because the coral WILL die, Do it preferably as soon as possible If you don't have time then you shouldn't be doing this at all...

Blue2Fyre

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Wisconsin
Gluing down a mushroom is futile. They just slime up and become unglued again your best bet is to place it in a crevice in the rock or loosely rubber and it to a piece of rubble.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

doveandgrenade

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2012
Canada
Gluing down a mushroom is futile. They just slime up and become unglued again your best bet is to place it in a crevice in the rock or loosely rubber and it to a piece of rubble.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
+1

If you can get it in a nice crevice and not too much flow goes over it, the mushroom will seat itself.
That happened to mine and now flow can go over it no problems. Opens up bigger now as well than when glued to a piece of rubble.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

mr.bigglesworth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2012
By SF, Farther Inland, NorCal
I forgot to say about an hour ago i found the mushroom had found its own place to stay. It got itself stuck between two rocks. I think its pretty secure. I guess the problem was solved on its own. Its also interesting to note the mushroom is totally flat atm. It looks healthier and has a bit more vibrant color. It looks good. Before it was all clammed up.

doveandgrenade

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2012
Canada
I forgot to say about an hour ago i found the mushroom had found its own place to stay. It got itself stuck between two rocks. I think its pretty secure. I guess the problem was solved on its own. Its also interesting to note the mushroom is totally flat atm. It looks healthier and has a bit more vibrant color. It looks good. Before it was all clammed up.
They usually do find their own spot. LoL
Mine didn't show colour and open up until it found its own spot. It's a lot bigger than it was opened in the store.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
LOL biggles, buy something for your freshwater! DIVERT yourself & give them attention. they're probably missing your face plastered against their tanks!
Don't let me down, man... there are trolls who want you to Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store