My wife says you all are a bad influance... hahaha :)

Justo23

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2011
U.S.A. - Utah
yeah.... but it wouldn't need to be all that tall of a tank for fresh water rays would it? so it could be easily done plywood tank style in just the 2x12 joists possibly :)

tjfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2011
KC missouri
No it wouldnt need to be all that tall, but if this were done in a 2 story house i would want it to be glass or arcrylic for viewing from the seond floor somewhat like a normal tank, just the base would be set into the floor...then you could put a couple top water fish in as well and make it really cool.
Im definately gonna have to talk to my sisters engineer BF about this. lol.

Im still waiting to hear if the OP gets the wife to approve the headboard design now that we have pretty much hi jaked his thread lol.

Justo23

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2011
U.S.A. - Utah
haha no worries about the hijack... WHEN i start on the headboard i'll start a build thread ;)

tjfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2011
KC missouri
cool deal. Im seriously thinkin im going to do the ceiling tank when i get a house again..

ruddybop

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2011
Erie Pa.
www.youtube.com
lol...Great Idea,That would be awsome to see, but the first thing that came to my mind was women's heads don't like headboards let alone having their head smashed through a fish tank. Ooop I changed the subject...:ROFL: ..... :)

tjfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2011
KC missouri
:ROFL:
But if there's no headboard for the womans head, then eventually they slide off and end up on the floor, and then you fall on top of them...very bad deal, very funny but she didnt think so :grinno:

Justo23

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2011
U.S.A. - Utah
ummm... yeah, that's another reason why i'd make a CUSHION for the head board :ROFL:

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
Cool idea, but god forbid there ever was a leak while your sleeping :nilly: I'm sure that would make your wife go CRAZY!

tjfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2011
KC missouri
ummm... yeah, that's another reason why i'd make a CUSHION for the head board :ROFL:
good idea, im sure your wife will tank you...at least for the cushion part lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store