Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yes it is.

djaalix

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2011
Mahopac Falls, NY
I've also noticed that young and small NTT's have thick stripes to body ratio, but as they grow stripes get thinner ... every NTT I've seen over 12 inches has always had very thin bars ... I'd trust whatever Jojo says, he knows his Datnoids! And that NTT is absolutely beautiful Ade, shame he passed away, but it happens to all of us one day, fish or human

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
I've been away for a little while but i don't see how it matters.. ofcourse there will be some differences in a riverthat long.. maybe one exceptionally successful NTT had very thick bars.. all his children inherited those slightly thicker bars and bam, in that region there will be thicker bars oN NTT's..

Unless they are confirmed as a separate or sub spiecies all we have is our own preference.. do we like thick or thin bars on our Undecimradiatus.. I have enough with my own preference.. that being 12"+ and alive..

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Good to see you back posting and weighing in on dat discussions.

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
Thank you krichardsson.. my spirit is forever watching over the datnoid subsection *emerges from the light, but this time dressed in white*

It's good to see you guys still going strong.. many fantastic dats when i scimmed through here.. i'll try to drop by more often, or atleast give some updates.. just bought a new tank btw.. 5x5x3 :) :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store