mexican turbo/turban snails
nassaria snails <-------------------
a shrimp of some sort wouldn't hurt

Jrob

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2011
Michigan
Wow that's a little harsh right off the start, I thought the stingray guys are a little abrasive. You all make them seem like puppies.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
i prefer not to beat around the bush...why take up 10 posts when i can speak my mind and ask all the questions i need to without buttering him up in one post?

Jrob

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2011
Michigan
In my 29 I've notice while I'm storing the sand bed that (its not that deep about 1 and 1/2 inches) that I see bubble coming out I believe that they are called hydrogen sulfide that builds up what can I do to stop it or yea but any advice will be taken

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
keep a VERY CLOSE eye on this...the way your rockwork looks doesn't look like it allows much flow through the rear... which will cause your phosphates to increase...rapidly. no bueno.

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
Ok so in my 29 the problem I'm having is that hydrogen sulfide is forming within the sand bed. What I have stocked in it is 1 clownfish, 1 chain link moray eel. I have 30 lbs of LR and about 1 1/2 inch of sand. I have a reef octopus bh 100. Lighting I bought a lithonia lighting 2 ft strip and its 120volts which in wattage comes to 3600 watts. And my params for nitrate 0 nitrate 0 ammonia 0 I tested it yesterday

My questions are
Is that enough lighting to have any type of coral?
How to solve the hydrogen sulfide problem with sand bed?
Tell me some basics about keeping coral?

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store