New Tank

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
Almost all electronics in America run on 120 volts, this has nothing to do with light intensity. Look on the bulb it should say t5 or t8 or it might have lots of little lights. Does it have multiple bulbs? Most likely there is some coral which you can keep, such as mushrooms.

Get some sand shifting fish or invertabrate. I have a few tiger tail cucumbers in my tank and they are always out in the sand. You can also try a goby but your eel might eat him, he might end up eating him.

If you keep with simple corals they don't really require much care. Just find which coral you like and check the care requirements on it. If it is what you can provide get it if not move on to the next coral.

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
Almost all electronics in America run on 120 volts, this has nothing to do with light intensity. Look on the bulb it should say t5 or t8 or it might have lots of little lights. Does it have multiple bulbs? Most likely there is some coral which you can keep, such as mushrooms.

Get some sand shifting fish or invertabrate. I have a few tiger tail cucumbers in my tank and they are always out in the sand. You can also try a goby but your eel might eat him, he might end up eating him.

If you keep with simple corals they don't really require much care. Just find which coral you like and check the care requirements on it. If it is what you can provide get it if not move on to the next coral.
Yea it's t5s alrighty then thanks

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store