Not open for further replies.

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Ariel.jpg
It might end up looking like this as an adult!!! haha j/k

Bro... (1hottuna)you have awesome taste in fish!! Congrats on a once in a lifetime pickup. I honestly think you(we) came up big time with this buy. Too many haters out there. Why can't we be happy for the brother who has the ballz to take the plunge and buy something out of the ordinary?

Ariel.jpg

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Why can't we be happy for the brother who has the ballz to take the plunge and buy something out of the ordinary?
Because he has just turned them into "regular" fish keeper with his extraordinary one :ROFL:

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
Nice ballzy pickup! Wonder what the adult looks like, there's got to be one floating around somewhere with decades of collecting silver aros in the wild. What's he eating?

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Nice ballzy pickup! Wonder what the adult looks like, there's got to be one floating around somewhere with decades of collecting silver aros in the wild. What's he eating?
we've done extensive research, even in Japan, we can come up with what it may possibly turn out to be, but not exactly sure. Usually these go directly from store to private collectors, and many of these people do not post pictures on line.,

Zeke

Banned
Jan 29, 2014
chattavegas
Really a nice fish. I can see the differences between the fish. I really hope that the tank is duck taped and it's being kept by itself. Would be a Damn shame for something to happen to it. Keep us updated please. More pictures of it if you can.

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Really a nice fish. I can see the differences between the fish. I really hope that the tank is duck taped and it's being kept by itself. Would be a Damn shame for something to happen to it. Keep us updated please. More pictures of it if you can.

+1 daily updates, imo :p

KELVINFONG

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2013
SINGAPORE
This is not albino or snow or platinum. This is axanthic . Saw some in singapore before..the problem is unlike leucistic arowana, the albino and axanthic form can be reproduced so price will not be that high.nice fish.

1hottuna

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2012
usa
This is not albino or snow or platinum. This is axanthic . Saw some in singapore before..the problem is unlike leucistic arowana, the albino and axanthic form can be reproduced so price will not be that high.nice fish.
Hello arofanatic shifu.....can you please send pics of these arowanas you see and the breeders thanks. ...liao

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
bro Fong., this is not captive bred fish lah. I talk to Shifu Minoru, famed Japanese collector, and he said this kind is new to him, so its not breed yet. The ones you see breed right now just albino silver. Honestly not many people or many breeding of silver arowana yet, most are still wild, like this one lah. yes, this is a nice fish and beautiful price ah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store