Newb question

HungDang

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Worth
Just stop... your not getting anywhere with these fanciful stories .. I can rip your assertions to all hell right now or you can just stop now and all can go on... Stopping now would be in your best interest.

All your saying is crap...
I don't care if you don't believe! and I you don't want to see crap then don't read this! I will try to ask them and see if this is true or not before I post anymore comment in here!

Polypterus

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
Detroit
I don't care if you don't believe! and I you don't want to see crap then don't read this! I will try to ask them and see if this is true or not before I post anymore comment in here!
I know it is not true.. and I'm not letting you post delusional crap for the sake of it.. You ask whomever wherever and post your fantasy material. I'll still one up you so just stop...I know that facility and I know what they have.. I'm in the know to know that information.. They do not have any 7 foot LNG so just stop dude..This is a waste of time on your part and mine really... Your very wrong on this as well as your comments about Gator gars in general. In all reality anyone should just ignore you, your opinions or ideas...You Have no idea what you are even talking about. Glad you try but you need to try with experience and not just talking out your arse about things you know nothing about. Do not try to take on those that can bury you.. It is not going to help you much.. You are best at this point just quieting down.. There is no 7 foot LNG and your assertion about Gator gar growth is very wrong.. That is it...Sorry for getting very blut and to the point maybe a bit rudely but I really do not have the time to deal with this and want to make it very clear and coherent about what is going on.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store