Newly imported marble rotting

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
That is a good one, that use to be produced by Jungle Labs as fungus eliminator. Tetra took it and changed the name. It is basically the same formula as Binox but with furazolidone added.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
That is a good one, that use to be produced by Jungle Labs as fungus eliminator. Tetra took it and changed the name. It is basically the same formula as Binox but with furazolidone added.
Isn't that the same stuff added to Nitro to get Bifuran?

IF so that should work.....

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Sorry I'm no help here, but just wanna say it continuously amazes me how helpful this community is. Truly a great group of people on here.

Sent from my Z10 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Just got off the phone with FedEx and UPS........ Not good.

Due to customs even if sent today it wouldn't be to you till Monday, despite the $120 just in shipping......

I have no issue doing it, but I'd definitely try to get your hands on something local just cause of the time involved. Just too long to wait in my opinion.

stingray keeper

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2013
Canada
Well got home and sadly the marble has passed away. Im very disappointed as this was the nicest marble I've come across to date. DB thanks for your support you rock. Fishdog as usual you're very supportive. Its guys like you that make this forum thrive.

Ill treat the remainder of the rays in the tank with the tetra fungus guard seeing that there are no bad comments about it with rays to avoid the same problem occurring with them.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store