Papyrocranus Afer - pom pom knife, reticulated knife, aro knife, blah blah blah

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
Some people are so clueless and don't think. The live fish industry is probably one of the hardest businesses to run in the world. Like Wes said, you have to buy a bunch of fish, many of those die or may come in unhealthy. Then you have to take a chance of selling to some newbie who kills the fish because they don't know what they're doing and bad mouth the seller and want their money back. There's so much risk and little rewards. So I tip my hat to you Wes for bringing in some awesome fish at great prices. I appreciate it and look forward to many more purchases from you! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

mrblah

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2010
earth
Some people are so clueless and don't think. The live fish industry is probably one of the hardest businesses to run in the world. Like Wes said, you have to buy a bunch of fish, many of those die or may come in unhealthy. Then you have to take a chance of selling to some newbie who kills the fish because they don't know what they're doing and bad mouth the seller and want their money back. There's so much risk and little rewards. So I tip my hat to you Wes for bringing in some awesome fish at great prices. I appreciate it and look forward to many more purchases from you! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
this X100000

unfortunately this site has moved to a younger demographic and with that comes the immaturity and inexperience that comes with youth.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store