So, are We gonna' act like this never happened?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
. I don't like to push human emotions over animal behavior..
That takes us back to comments in your first post...I don't think anyone was doing that.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there

aquaponicpaw

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2011
Fayettevile
Not only does the Dog look healthy, but it is also pretty clean. which makes me think it's not a feral. Towards the end You hear voices and the Dog doesn't even look up. If it looked at the pup as food I think it would have behaved a little differently. This burial was very deliberate without haste and no cares given about what was going on in the immediate vicinity.

kissofcrimson

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2010
North Carolina, USA
www.facebook.com
Not only does the Dog look healthy, but it is also pretty clean. which makes me think it's not a feral. Towards the end You hear voices and the Dog doesn't even look up. If it looked at the pup as food I think it would have behaved a little differently. This burial was very deliberate without haste and no cares given about what was going on in the immediate vicinity.
I agree with you on this. Plus female dogs react differently to losing a puppy. Some eat them, some take them away from the nest site, some just don't care and yes some bury them. Maybe they eat them, maybe they don't, you can never be sure what the mothers intentions are.

Also emotions aren't exclusive to humans, animals display a vast array of emotions and there's been many instances of this, so it's not far fetched to think the momma may be burying her dead baby.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

MyGiants

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2010
North American Region
stores.ebay.com
Burying to eat later was my first thought. Doesn't matter how well fed your dog is its an extinct they do. My dog will bury dog chews bones extra meat it cannot finish. He will bury or hide it to eat later. My dogs fed everyday. We don't know if that was her pup or where that pup came from. It does seem staged and dogs do bury food to eat later. Will never know if that dog ever returned to eat it.

Akuma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2013
Kyoto/Japan
Burying to eat later was my first thought. Doesn't matter how well fed your dog is its an extinct they do. My dog will bury dog chews bones extra meat it cannot finish. He will bury or hide it to eat later. My dogs fed everyday. We don't know if that was her pup or where that pup came from. It does seem staged and dogs do bury food to eat later. Will never know if that dog ever returned to eat it.
but that doesn't sound as warm and fuzzy like "she is burying her baby" ;)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You're still stuck on that hook?....I'm still wondering why you said you doubt the dog burried the pup when that was clearly what she did in the video.

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
You're still stuck on that hook?....I'm still wondering why you said you doubt the dog burried the pup when that was clearly what she did in the video.
nobody has learned not to feed the troll? only rational explination for his posts... assuming he hasnt stopped taking his crazy pills

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store