This is a joke ... but there maybe a little truth in it..............lol

kingkarter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2010
MI
Man you guys need to chill. I'm gen Y and I'm not offended by this at all. Maby if some of the gen Y people would get off there bums and do something we wouldn't have such a bad generation. There are jobs you just have to look hard. I'm 15 and make above minimum wage, not much about a dollor an hour more then minimum and in a year or so I will be getting a raise. There is some jobs still you just have to look hard enough, who cares if you don't make a lot at doing it at least you'll have one!

tjfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2011
KC missouri
ok ok guys we can pretty much pile MOST rap into a big heap and light it on fire and i think a large part of society wouldnt miss it much. I know i wouldnt. Its not talent nor music IMO....but then again thats just my opinion.

To whoever it was that i saw mention pantera, rock on brother :headbang2 there will never be another like Dime.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
ok ok guys we can pretty much pile MOST rap into a big heap and light it on fire and i think a large part of society wouldnt miss it much. I know i wouldnt. Its not talent nor music IMO....but then again thats just my opinion.

To whoever it was that i saw mention pantera, rock on brother :headbang2 there will never be another like Dime.
God I hope not. Pantera has one good song. Rest sucks.

Lil wayne sucks soo soooo bad.

Slim shady ftw esp slim shady lp and marshel mathers lp

Sent from my LS670 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den

kingkarter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2010
MI
God I hope not. Pantera has one good song. Rest sucks.

Lil wayne sucks soo soooo bad.

Slim shady ftw esp slim shady lp and marshel mathers lp

Sent from my LS670 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
+1. If you like rock then listen to nickelback, creed, stained, linkenpark or someone like them.

As for slim shady/Eminem all his $#!+ is good.

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ
That's the problem with comedy today, you can't say anything because you are making fun of someone. Hell I saw a comic getting nailed to the wall for joking about a freakin animal.

All comedy offends someone, I'm open minded enough to laugh at myself.
WOW...

Im from gen Y and i even believe however funny of a joke this is, its sadly very very true.
To all the whiners that are so offended by this, im guessing quite a few of you are gen Y, same as me...
Yes times are hard, yes things get tough, but guess what this isnt the first time things have gotten tight in this country, and people have always made it... If you are whining about being offended by this, its probably talking about you.
Ya know how people have made it through the hard times in our countrys past??? By buckin up and doing what has to be done to make it, not whining like a bunch of panzies crying about how tough things are and giving up. This lesson is something that unfortunately most of my generation failed to grasp. It is also the failure to grasp this lesson that i believe will ultimately lead to even harder times in this country as the skilled work force ages and retires and there is a lack of educated skilled laborers to take their place.
For those whining about no jobs i do feel your pain, i got laid off and went out of state to find work, and then got laid off there, now im back home working security for my apartment complex to keep a roof over my head. Ya it sucks i went from $17/hour down to free rent and $100/month (talk about life changes), but ya know its what i have to do to make it right now so its what im doing.
So to my generation and for those of you whining and crying cuz times are tough, all i can say is buck up, do what has to be done and get on with life. If my generation doesnt learn this soon i fear the tough times we have seen so far will pale in comparison to what will come.
Sorry for the rant, but it makes me sick seeing everyone whining instead of just doing what needs to be done.
I'M SORRY BUT YOU KIDS THAT SAY THERE ARE NO JOBS ARE JUST LAZY.
I am in gen Y, I'm 22 and I have had a job since I was 15. I have had 12 jobs which only 2 I was fired from all of which I have gone up in pay. I have been living on.my own since I was 18 and now own my own house. You can't use this economy as an excuse! It has made things harder but not impossible! All I see in that post above is excuses for being lazy

Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Why are people (gen Y) getting so butt hurt about this and what people are saying? You are just proving that there is a lot of truth in this "joke"

Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Again my comment about the whining.
Whining about not making enough money and not being able to buy a house and so on fixes nothing. Heres an interesting idea.....live within your means. What i mean is, if your not makein enough money to buy a house, then quit whining and get a *** **** apartment, when times get tough you have to adjust to survive, by doing things like apartment rather than house. If food is too expensive, try ramen noodles, canned soup, hamburger rather than steak.....and so on. Like i said i went from 17 an hour down to 100 a month with free rent, but i changed my lifestyle to fit.
There are ways to make it in this economy, ya just gotta be willing to do whatever you have to even if it means a lower standard of living :D

EDIT: You are also horribly mistaken in thinking that we are the first generation to go through these hard times as i stated in my post last night, this is not the first time things have gotten this tough and people have always made it just like we will if our generation ever learns to grow a pair and do what has to be done.
Man you guys need to chill. I'm gen Y and I'm not offended by this at all. Maby if some of the gen Y people would get off there bums and do something we wouldn't have such a bad generation. There are jobs you just have to look hard. I'm 15 and make above minimum wage, not much about a dollor an hour more then minimum and in a year or so I will be getting a raise. There is some jobs still you just have to look hard enough, who cares if you don't make a lot at doing it at least you'll have one!
x2

Stereotypes work because they are mostly true. They don't have to be 100%, law are not the laws of physics. That being said its easy to see who grew up in the age of participation trophies.
hahaha! Growing up in Gen. Y, thats soo offensive I lmao!!

tjfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2011
KC missouri
+1. If you like rock then listen to nickelback, creed, stained, linkenpark or someone like them.

As for slim shady/Eminem all his $#!+ is good.
Man i wasnt talkin about rock which creed can almost kinda be considered rock (almost lmao). I was refering to metal, which pantera was.
But ill give ya one, nickleback has got some good songs, i just gotta be in the right mood lol.
Eminem on the other hand really makes me want to stab my ear drums just so i dont have to hear him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store