What direction should I go? Help me decide please!

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Distichodus and ATF i think will be a problem one way or another. My Sexfascciatus would not tolerate any other charicins and thats the mellow one. Scats would be great (good luck finding them) its stretching a bit but maybe a pair of paratilapia polenni or bleekeri or a group of pinstripe dambas. Tarpin?

If you go fire eel be careful i recently lost a 26 incher that wnet over the mesh i had on the drains and into my biotower.

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
Distichodus and ATF i think will be a problem one way or another. My Sexfascciatus would not tolerate any other charicins and thats the mellow one. Scats would be great (good luck finding them) its stretching a bit but maybe a pair of paratilapia polenni or bleekeri or a group of pinstripe dambas. Tarpin?

If you go fire eel be careful i recently lost a 26 incher that wnet over the mesh i had on the drains and into my biotower.
Pinstripe dambias (or any of the paretroplus, really) are one of my new favorites. I'd love to do a group of them with my GATF. No idea how their temperament would work in a tank like that, though.

joe5639

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
I feel like you should grow out billy first since some of the fish could outgrow him and do harm to him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store