What exactly is a 'Mantilla' ray..

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
Mark H. will chime in soon.. probably the same ray.

Funny that a ray that is 100% hybrid, can be called 'Mantilla' by some others.. and they still consider 'Mantilla' a separate species..

The more you research, the more confusing it gets.. hopefully I can put all my thoughts/theories/hypothesis into text and someone will come along and elaborate and fix the confusion..

ray777

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 5, 2005
Chicago Land Area
Miles;1361650; said:
Mark H. will chime in soon.. probably the same ray.

Funny that a ray that is 100% hybrid, can be called 'Mantilla' by some others.. and they still consider 'Mantilla' a separate species..

The more you research, the more confusing it gets.. hopefully I can put all my thoughts/theories/hypothesis into text and someone will come along and elaborate and fix the confusion..
Yeah it is crazy. Did you put my pics up that I sent you?

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
Not yet.. been really sick and busy with work (retail).. havent updated the page in about a week.. I am working on something right now :D I will be going downstairs and doing some udpates before I go to work today.

I have been hesitating on publishing more about Mantilla rays until I got some more good answers, but until someone presents solid info, I am just going to consider them a 'mystery'..

ray777

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 5, 2005
Chicago Land Area
Miles;1361775; said:
Not yet.. been really sick and busy with work (retail).. havent updated the page in about a week.. I am working on something right now :D I will be going downstairs and doing some udpates before I go to work today.

I have been hesitating on publishing more about Mantilla rays until I got some more good answers, but until someone presents solid info, I am just going to consider them a 'mystery'..
Yeah thank god I am not in retail anymore. I feel for you bro. Mantilla is a mystery. But as long as you post my new pics thats all that matters. :D
Website looks great btw.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store