What is the most ridiculous overcrowding you have seen?

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
mudskipper;596705; said:
I can beat all that? at wal-mart (of corse), to people bout a 5 gallon acrylic, no heaters, and to go in it would be 2 oscars a pleco, a pacu, and 3 blackskirt tetras and 6 neons. I argued with the b!tch and I qoute "they're just fish. who cares about a house decoration.":popcorn: :irked: :popcorn: she was stupid
If you can keep a betta in a cup, why can't you keep other fish in a cup? :ROFL:

RadleyMiller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Delaware
www.myspace.com
mudskipper;596705; said:
I can beat all that? at wal-mart (of corse), to people bout a 5 gallon acrylic, no heaters, and to go in it would be 2 oscars a pleco, a pacu, and 3 blackskirt tetras and 6 neons. I argued with the b!tch and I qoute "they're just fish. who cares about a house decoration.":popcorn: :irked: :popcorn: she was stupid
Chad55;596754; said:
Worse I have ever seen is at one of the petstores around me. I usually never go there but.....
They had in one 55 gallon a 2.5 foot silver arrowana:WHOA: which looked terrible. The other 55 had a bunch of large cats in them all from 9-12": 2xRTC 1x asian RTC 2xTSN 1xMarbled Pim. Then on top of that they had 3 maybe 8" oscars with BAD HITH. All that was on the tank was an undergravel with bubblers in it! I walked outta there and said I am going to TAKE that silver aro if it isnt gone next time I go there. It is rediculous.

Chad
TIE

Killerhap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2006
New Jersey
Boy, is this thread depressing, I get the same feeling hearing these horror stories as I get when I hear about dog abuse. :(

RadleyMiller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Delaware
www.myspace.com
Killerhap;597660; said:
Boy, is this thread depressing, I get the same feeling hearing these horror stories as I get when I hear about dog abuse. :(

I agree with you on that one. If only other people could be as responsible as us.

sprayin70

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2006
ga
Holy Shi*! That is crazy!!! F people like that!!!

fishcatch22

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2006
anchorage, alaska
2 weeks ago at wal-mart, a guy was about to buy a violet goby for his 1G, wich already had 5 3" feeders. I don't understand why logic doesn't tell these people not to do this crap.

alex101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2006
Cleveland Ohio
www.myspace.com
I went to my sisters house who lives in louisiana and she had an Oscar in a 10 gallon and it had to have been at least 10 inches. Just sits in one place it made me sick. Thats the sweet education you can expect from down there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store