You can save the world right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
If you want to eat meat, go ahead, just make sure its something you killed, no skin off my nose. You seem certain of the worlds imminent destruction and are preparing for it, but I choose to try and stop it in the first place.
Convict, what do you believe you will be missing or lacking in a vegan diet?
Except I don't need to do that, regardless of how much of a hypocrite you think that makes me and the other few billion :)

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I tried to read all the thread but became clear none of them change my opinion. we less than a spit in an ocean of the sea of time and evolution, so enjoy your time, life 4 billion years in, and about 4 billion left to go.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Cows and mass produced farm animals produce more methane than all fossil fuels combined. I'm not sure in the termites, but a study recently found that farm animals produce over half if all methane.
I think people are misunderstanding me, we as a species can eat meat, but its not necessary, so why do it? There's never been any evidence to suggest a vegan diet negatively effects child brain development, and this is also true of children born to began mother's.no I'll effects to speak of.
Hello; Did a quick search and found this link. Dated 2012. Not an exact rebutal to your specific statement. It does seem to back up my contention to a degree.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; Here is another link. Fuzzlebug, I believe you will find some that supports your points as well. It is from Scientific American so dhould have some credibility. Has points that hit on my contention as well.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/should-humans-eat-meat-excerpt/

Let me clear up one thing. It seems that I may have misspoke about human baby brain development. I still recall it that way. The contention I found evidence for is that eating meat proteins helped the development of a higher functioning brain in humans. Cooked meat being significant as well.

milkman407

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2006
in a house
there is a simple fact that people don't understand. The human race is a massively huge multiplying virus. There are simply to many people on this planet. The only way for us to save this planet is for us to lower our population and start cleaning up the mess. I know that sounds realllllllly bad, but it's the ugly truth.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
there is a simple fact that people don't understand. The human race is a massively huge multiplying virus. There are simply to many people on this planet. The only way for us to save this planet is for us to lower our population and start cleaning up the mess. I know that sounds realllllllly bad, but it's the ugly truth.
Hello; As l already posted in this thread, I came to this conclusion back in the 1970's. It seems unlikely that very many people will champion the notion of population reduction. Forty years of contrary evidence in my case. Not only has my decision to remain childless not been copied by many, there has been a negative reaction from most. I have been accused of being ate up with the DA, among other things. Do not expect much in the way of appreciation of your point of view.

I have read or heard about the idea of us being a "human virus" before.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
LMAO, death by cow farts/burps. I see a commercial for the pork, fowl industry in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store