tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
The main reason I want to know this is couse the tank I want to g
et is
a 40 gallon and 8 don't want to only have clown fish in it lol

Type in fish compatible with Clownfish in the search bar, and see what other members are keeping with their clownfish I don't keep saltwater fish anymore can't afford them anymore.

Bloby762

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2016
Type in fish compatible with Clownfish in the search bar, and see what other members are keeping with their clownfish I don't keep saltwater fish anymore can't afford them anymore.
Okay thanks for your help and hope you can get some soon☺

Bloby762

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2016
Your welcome be patient don't rush do your research, I want you to be successful. :) May setup a nano reef still have salt from 20 years ago lol.
Good for you I have experience with fish just not salt water lol I will research some of the fish i was wondering about I just wanted to do it here first because everyone is very knowledgeable and nice so thanks a lot for all your info☺☺☺ now for sleep lol

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Good for you I have experience with fish just not salt water lol I will research some of the fish i was wondering about I just wanted to do it here first because everyone is very knowledgeable and nice so thanks a lot for all your info☺☺☺ now for sleep lol
Get some rest will look for your post soon. Thanks for the kind words :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store