Want to start a salt water tank

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
It wasn't around when I first got into saltwater keeping but the internet is right there for you.
I remember only having TFH magazines to go to for information, unfortunately still made mistakes don't want anyone to struggle internet is a great tool.:)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
First have to found places to look for research thanks
It wasn't around when I first got into saltwater keeping but the internet is right there for you.
I remember only having TFH magazines to go to for information, unfortunately still made mistakes don't want anyone to struggle internet is a great tool.:)
Yep,TFH and just about any aquarium book that I could get my hands on.

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio

Yep,TFH and just about any aquarium book that I could get my hands on.
Don't mean to derail but Krich we both did pretty well I know you raised sharks :)

Bloby762

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2016
All right so how big do damsels get and how eels clown fish do mostly just like the fish from finding Nemo like the dory fish and the fish in the tank what size tank would they require thanks
Do you guys know????

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
B Bloby762 sorry for the derail but keep us posted once you get the saltwater aquarium up, and running. :)

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Do you guys know????

The Clown fish are also a hardy specimen that will seek sea anemone for shelter and protection actually immune to certain anemone stinging tentacles, dory was a surgeon fish . Most marine eels get really huge and some will prey on fish. The ideal eel for beginners imo is the snowflake moray.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store