Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I honestly don't know the best solution. They definitely are sneaking in because of border laws and protections that could be strengthened. At the same time, I don't know if we should deport every illegal here or how we could do that. Think of all of the property that they own. The houses and businesses, does that all get appropriated to the states or fed? What about all of the children? The children that are citizens because they were born here but whose parents just got deported? We can't deport them, they have citizenship. We now just instantly created 1 million (guess) abandoned homeless children for adoption/foster systems that are already overpopulated. That will be an enormous drain on society.
Nope, not changing bc of some sad story. Every convict serving time has one also. Illegal aliens are criminals as soon as they snuck in. Do you really think breaking the law stops there? I agree it's a daunting task, but do you really want to reward people who's first action here was criminal?

Reactions: Dieselhybrid

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
I'm with you in principal. I'm fairly conservative. It's the logistics and repercussions. Known and unknown. Do you deport the minors who are citizens?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Good points from the both of you...

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I'm with you in principal. I'm fairly conservative. It's the logistics and repercussions. Known and unknown. Do you deport the minors who are citizens?
Citizens no. But don't give me that tearing families apart crap. Why is it so unheard of to live in a different country from your parents?

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
I think he's meaning the minor children that are citizens. Deport the parents but not them, they have to go into the system and we pay for that. Deport them with the parents, and it sets a dangerous precedent about deporting citizens.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
That's the scenario I was trying to navigate. We deport all of the adult illegals. Their property appropriated however. But the 0-17 year olds that were born here are technically US citizens. They by law have to stay. But their parents are now gone. The homes they lived in taken. Where do they go? What do we do with them to raise them right so they aren't criminals and can thrive? This is the part I can't resolve.

Something has to be done. The current system obviously isn't working. But what the solution is I'm honestly unsure. Double edged swords everywhere.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Yes some like to claim that the crime rate among this group is low but there are very bad people coming in with the so called good ones.....ever heard of MS-13?
Ruthless little s.o.b's have you had and dealings with them ?

I have a second house down in Phoenix and I will tell you those punk thugs stir so much #&%* up down there. Car theft rings, drug smuggling rings, prostitution rings, abduction and kidnapping rings, illegal immigrant smuggling, these guys do anything that makes money with no conscience. I've spend time around American, thugs. Bikers, crips, bloods, they pale in comparison to MS-13 and the cartels. The cartels are like the Italian Mafia x100 there's no comparing them.

Once in the country they recruit. They grow and lure others in and buy properties and business to launder their money. They're a scourge, I'm all for keeping them out of this country.
100% agreed. Bloods and cripps are childs play compared to ms-13. Cripps are a little more militant than the bloods but Imo they are a totally different beast. All the stuff people read about them isnt media nonsense imo

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Ruthless little s.o.b's have you had and dealings with them ?
No,fortunately for some reason gangs haven't been able to establish themselves here in Philly.I have run across a very small few numbskulls claiming to be bloods or crips but that was quite a while ago.I have never heard any rumblings of ms13 here.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
No,fortunately for some reason gangs haven't been able to establish themselves here in Philly.I have run across a very small few numbskulls claiming to be bloods or crips but that was quite a while ago.I have never heard any rumblings of ms13 here.
Wow im really surprised. So no cripps bloods issues ? Thats good. They are prevalent in NY...multiply like roaches.

Only ran into ms-13 a hanful of times but they have a totally different feel than the other clowns. A seriousness that i didnt see often

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store