Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
K krichardson i ran into a c.o the other night at the hospital. Gave me the scoop on what really went down with officer Floyd (r.i.p) blood boiling man

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wow im really surprised. So no cripps bloods issues ? Thats good. They are prevalent in NY...mulriply like roaches.

Only ran into ms-13 a hanful of times but they have a totally sifferent feel than the other clowns. A seriousness that i sidnt see often
Not that Philly is some bastion of peace and happiness as we have more than our fare share of criminal activity in some areas without the help of any outside influences.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
K krichardson i ran into a c.o the other night at the hospital. Gave me the scoop on what really went down with officer Floyd (r.i.p) blood boiling man
When that whole thing went down and was over with there should have been at least a one day nationwide lock down immediately afterward.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
When that whole thing went down and was over with there should have been at least a one day nationwide lock down immediately afterward.
Ahhh but thats when the politics come into play. I totally agree. Infact i woukd have liked to see firing squads

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Do you deport the minors who are citizens?
hello; A simple answer, tho perhaps not a best answer, is to let the illegal parents decide about the children. The parents made the decision to sneak in, let them decide what is best for their kids.

But don't give me that tearing families apart crap. Why is it so unheard of to live in a different country from your parents?
Hello; Yes, and again the parents made a decision to break the law. The parents themselves created the mess. The laws have been in place a long time. As far as I am concerned the parents own the mess. If they can work out a way for the citizen kids to stay in the country, so be it. If not, take their children with them.

Deport the parents but not them, they have to go into the system and we pay for that. Deport them with the parents, and it sets a dangerous precedent about deporting citizens.
Hello; I follow the logic on us having to pay for the care of minor children who happen to be left behind. To me that should be a last resort in the process. Let the parents work out some sort of stable life for the children they leave behind if that can. If the parents cannot or will not work out a place for their children to stay then they make a choice of either take them with them or abandon the children. By the way the children will be citizens and can come back when they reach majority age.
The abandoned children likely will go into a system and may be adopted because as far as I am concerned the parents should lose their rights as parents.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Ahhh but thats when the politics come into play. I totally agree. Infact i woukd have liked to see firing squads
True,politics and bleeding hearts from here to eternity would all be pitching fits.
Delaware has been catching Hell lately,a trooper was gunned down yesterday and last I heard he is still holed up in his house and taking shots at police who have trying to talk him into coming out.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
True,politics and bleeding hearts from here to eternity would all be pitching fits.
Delaware has been catching Hell lately,a trooper was gunned down yesterday and last I heard he is still holed up in his house and taking shots at police who have trying to talk him into coming out.
Yeah its ridiculous very liberal state thankfully my county is overwhelmingly conservative....thank god !

Last edited:

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I think he's meaning the minor children that are citizens. Deport the parents but not them, they have to go into the system and we pay for that. Deport them with the parents, and it sets a dangerous precedent about deporting citizens.
Tbh i still cant find away to decide on this. Imo easiest would be to start with the criminals. Break the law and your gone. Also stop the public assistance asap. No way a non citizen should receive a penny of tax payer money---- even health care. They should have to pay for services provided if they cant afford it then they make a decision. Very complicated issue but one that needs to be handled

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Also stop the public assistance asap. No way a non citizen should receive a penny of tax payer money---- even health care.
Hello; Even tho I see a value in what you say, I also see some problems. One is that the younger children will be put into public schools at public expense.

Another is parts of health care cost to the public cannot be avoided. A trip to an emergency room for example. However an illegal should not be on any sort of general health insurance plan.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Tbh i still cant find away to decide on this. Imo easiest would be to start with the criminals. Break the law and your gone. Also stop the public assistance asap. No way a non citizen should receive a penny of tax payer money---- even health care. They should have to pay for services provided if they cant afford it then they make a decision. Very complicated issue but one that needs to be handled
Definitely needs to be handled. And I agree with the criminals, here illegally and caught? Gone. The rest of it isn't as easy as some people think it is though, especially once the minor children get involved.

Reactions: Dieselhybrid
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store