Bufonis info + progression thread.

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Lol, you been smoking something viktor haha.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Lol, you been smoking something viktor haha.
No. This is my normal and sober state. Imagine how I have to live with this condition. It's not easy.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
The comment made me wonder if this exalted epithet, which is usually directed toward fair sex, is justified as a description of a catfish.

Unless you are calling Justin a highly attractive cat man.

But then again, I am aware that the syntax in our texting age has been supremely neglected.

As to your adverse reaction to your "masked" specimen, it could simply be the cop in you. They have a deeply rooted uneasiness when they observe masked beings.

Pardon my "deep" ruminations of tangential relevance.
Just read this and not exaggerating. I literally did LOL. Especially the masked comment. Justarn could be a very sexy cat women keeper btw !!!

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Lol, all male here, goaty chubby, motorcycle riding, digger driving, roadworks geeza lmao.
I might actually start a thread for members to post pics of their faces, I think that would be interesting:)
Only members I can picture are duanes, Viktor and Mel o.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Lol haha ha haha

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
The comment made me wonder if this exalted epithet, which is usually directed toward fair sex, is justified as a description of a catfish.

Unless you are calling Justin a highly attractive cat man.

But then again, I am aware that the syntax in our texting age has been supremely neglected.

As to your adverse reaction to your "masked" specimen, it could simply be the cop in you. They have a deeply rooted uneasiness when they observe masked beings.

Pardon my "deep" ruminations of tangential relevance.
I love your youthful looks, Justin. However, your dad looks like he sat on a fork...
Lmao Viktor! Someone get this man ANOTHER beer, joint, injection whatever stuff he’s on! Keep it going and the fishes are all gonna grow legs! Haha jk. Man you were using BIG words had to google some of them to understand what you said in English.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Lmao Viktor! Someone get this man ANOTHER beer, joint, injection whatever stuff he’s on! Keep it going and the fishes are all gonna grow legs! Haha jk. Man you were using BIG words had to google some of them to understand what you said in English.
This kind of stuff is why I can't fully explain the hobby to other people.
For example justarn sent us a picture of himself, except he didn't specify who in the picture was him, was it the boy, the man or the dog?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store