Bamboo shark is turning red

Aquadog

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2009
CA
I also run salinity at 27 or 28. Some say that is too high, but my fish and protien skimmer seem to like that high of salinity.

Aquadog

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2009
CA
I reread one of your earlier theads, and saw you have a puffer. Puffers are bad in a shark tank not only because they peck at the sharks eyes and fins, but the shark might end up being poked or stung by the puffer if it gets annoyed by the playful shark. Could have happened to your shark, explaining what looks like an infection or reaction to something.

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I reread one of your earlier theads, and saw you have a puffer. Puffers are bad in a shark tank not only because they peck at the sharks eyes and fins, but the shark might end up being poked or stung by the puffer if it gets annoyed by the playful shark. Could have happened to your shark, explaining what looks like an infection or reaction to something.

A Aquadog thanks for responding .

Reactions: Aquadog

lovesharksmorethanmyself

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2018
Southern California
i never saw him pick on the pup, but i ended up moving the puffer out, all is well now

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store