Bertie07

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2017
London
My tank is quite full with wood. Its perfect because I have a lot of fish and hiding spots are nice so they dont attack each other.

But when my fish grow full size, do u guys think its better to remove the wood so they have more swimming space?

the stocking right now is:
1 serubim lima
2 bullhead catfish
1 pikecichlid (I dont know what type it is, but its a smaller species)
1 hypostomus plecostomus
2 gold eels / Erpetoichthys calabaricus
1 ctenopoma aucistrus
1 mastec. dayi
1 polypterus orni.
Most of the fish you have like hiding places, if I were you I would try to move all the wood to the back of the tank or keep the top half of the tank open for the fish to swim, you catfish eventually will like some more open space though so I would take some of the wood out

Reactions: neko1

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Have you thought of a group of Roseline sharks? Its technically a barb but awesome fish that help keep the tank clean and beautiful swimmers
20171224_002721.jpg

Reactions: Matteus

neko1

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 25, 2016
do silver dollars
I really want to. But im overstocking right now already. And its only 800liters. So are silver dollars even possible?
Have you thought of a group of Roseline sharks? Its technically a barb but awesome fish that help keep the tank clean and beautiful swimmers
View attachment 1370315
they are cool. but if im gone take more fish I will probably go for bichirs or SD, characin gars or a gourami

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store