Serrasalmus with Red Bellied Piranhas???

Sevastopol

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2019
KG-348
I currently have 2 serraslmus, 4 pygos, an Oscar, wolf fish, dovii, and red devil in the same grow out tank. There is tolerance and respect so far, lol.
Haha, nice. Tolerance is all you need....but what you're doing sounds even more risky than what I want to do. But hey, it's ok to experiment. I found a video on youtube of a guy who had a Red Belly and a Rhom together for over a year. I wouldn't be surprised if you come to find a dead fish or two some day though. But man, that sounds like an awesome setup. Unless you're joking and I'm being trolled.........

godfirst

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
May 24, 2019
USA
Haha, nice. Tolerance is all you need....but what you're doing sounds even more risky than what I want to do. But hey, it's ok to experiment. I found a video on youtube of a guy who had a Red Belly and a Rhom together for over a year. I wouldn't be surprised if you come to find a dead fish or two some day though. But man, that sounds like an awesome setup. Unless I'm being you're joking and I'm being trolled.........
I'm serious, my pygos are 2 caribe and 2 red belly. Yes it's a cool setup. I'm hoping it continues to work out. But I am aware of the consequences, lol. 20191014_183810.jpg

BigShawn

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2005
Ohio
With pygo's it's risky, any other animal it's only a matter of time before it's dinner.....

godfirst

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
May 24, 2019
USA
With pygo's it's risky, any other animal it's only a matter of time before it's dinner.....
I'm wondering how long it will take for the pygos to lose respect for the dovii and red devil! My dovii is mean and so is the red devil. Straight bullie, especially the dovii. When my serrasalmus gibus was smaller it would get into heater arguments, lol with my manguense. Then one day we came and only the head of the manguense was left.

Sevastopol

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2019
KG-348
I'm wondering how long it will take for the pygos to lose respect for the dovii and red devil! My dovii is mean and so is the red devil. Straight bullie, especially the dovii. When my serrasalmus gibus was smaller it would get into heater arguments, lol with my manguense. Then one day we came and only the head of the manguense was left.
Well, yesterday, I came downstairs to find this.....20191019_185030.jpgThose were the remains of my red wolf fish....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store