Planning to buy a flowerhorn

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
That's nice of her to do that.

My fish is shipped arriving tomorrow morning. Not going to put my mind in to this, just going to assume bad at communicating and leave it there. Experience with Suriyun was pretty bad though.
Fingers crossed it all works out and you end up with a super nice new wet pet after all the headache! Keep us posted.

Reactions: Ruturaj

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
Confusion?
I was talking about this post.

Ruturaj Ruturaj when he “couldn’t ship mine” he shipped a shipment to the US that day and accidentally wrote my name on the wrong bag and then I had to tell Julie it was a mistake. I’m telling you the guy is a scam

Flowerhorn Supply

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2018
This seller (Suriyun) has a really bad reputation on most FB Flowerhorn Pages. I have seen many issues with delayed shipments, fish being much larger than what they were told, fish looking nothing like the picture (color), totally different fish being sent, and not honoring his DOA policy.

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
This seller (Suriyun) has a really bad reputation on most FB Flowerhorn Pages. I have seen many issues with delayed shipments, fish being much larger than what they were told, fish looking nothing like the picture (color), totally different fish being sent, and not honoring his DOA policy.
Yep. Shipment delayed by 3 weeks, fish is more than 4 inches when advertised as 3, color is pretty good though.

JSpilo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2016
Maryland
Congrats! Sorry to read about all the issues you had but happy you got your little guy, enjoy him. Looks great!

Reactions: Ruturaj
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store