Apr 27, 2018
Price
Region
Northern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Shipping or Pickup
Updating and changing my list of fish and items for sale.
All fish are healthy, parasite/infection free and have been weaned off of live food/onto floating pellets.
Fish are for pickup or meetup within 25 miles for an extra ten dollars. If you really want something I can try shipping it but I will only ship Fedex next day and I cannot guarantee live arrival, although I will use everything in my power to try and make sure they do survive considering they'll always be part of my family.
Please do not try to lowball me, my prices are already cheaper than you will find anywhere else more than likely.
I will also be open to deals on multiple fish as well as certain deals for certain fish if you can prove you have a comfortable home for them to grow out in, not just right now, but, also for their future growth.

If a fish is stated as "taking offers" that means I am considering letting it go or setting up its own tank in the near future. Thus, I am not rushing to get rid of them so save your time if you're hoping to look for a quick deal. Any fish listed as taking offers is going to be rare/very rare in the hobby so please give them the respect they deserve.

BASS
8.5" Cichla Ocellaris (VERY fat and healthy, only eating pellets, wont touch anything alive) $60
7" Cichla Orinocensis Rio Meta Locale (Starting to colour up but already covered in extreme spangling) $65
6" Cichla Kelberi Bahia (Finally converted to market shrimp and eating steadily, a little thin from the food conversion but healthy) $65

Other Cichlids
6.5"/7" F1 Male Festae (Not aggressive at all, eating pellets) $40
6.5" Crencichla Saxitilis (Not aggressive, will eat anything) $35

Polypterus "Bichirs"
10" Polypterus Delhezi (Has an oddball black spot on one shoulder, eating pellets and shrimp) $45
8.5"~ Polypterus Senegalus (Eats everything) $30
Take both for $65

Catfish
5"/6" Red Tailed Catfish $25

Open To Offers
9.5"-10.5" Murray Cod
(Incredibly well behaved for the species and equally as rare in the USA. You cannot find this fish anywhere, Wes brought a few in and other than those couple I dont think there are any to be found in the US. He is eating like a pig and VERY VERY FAT. Eating floating/sinking pellets and market shrimp. Tends to keep to himself for the most part but will come out and interact with you when you approach the aquarium.) Incredibly cool fish, but he throws off the general look of my tank so Im deciding on either rehoming him or buying him his own monster tank for Aussie fish. Got him at 3.5"-4" for $200 with shipping. Already have turned down offers for $195, $215, and $235. Having a comfortable tank will have me more open to sell him to the right buyer because he deserves all the lovin.

6.5"~ Brachyplatystoma Vaillantii/Lau Lau Catfish
(The smaller brother of the Piraiba but still a true tank monster. Eating market shrimp. Very cool catfish but not super aggressive when it comes to feeding and so I have to give him a lot of extra care to get food to him. Very healthy and he's started growing his tail streamers as well, roughly another 1" to 1.5" long. No rush to sell him but if someone is looking for a true Vaillantii and could take good care of him, Im open to offers.)

Others
500 Watt Aquarium heater $15
36" Hood light $25

PM or Text me at 510 421 1075

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
Bump take the festae and pike for $60

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018

favian13

Candiru
MFK Member
May 20, 2015
That's a monoculas and not a ocellaris but im interested in the red festae and pike my zip is 11234

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
That's a monoculas and not a ocellaris but im interested in the red festae and pike my zip is 11234
Its an ocellaris, monos have further protruding jaws and more red all over their body, as well as thicker and deeper black stripes. ocells have the red located almost solely on the fins. and have fewer splotches over their body as well as less of a humped head. But it doesnt matter, if you like it you like it. Let me check shipping

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
In all honesty its probably both, it was a farmy so its prob a mix of a few monos and ocells lol

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
Unfortunately, right now any next day shipping is looking like itll be over $100 to NY... Even with a 10x7x6 box.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store